Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Skill System Pattern,Effects,Visual Changes

OverLordTTVOverLordTTV Member
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Hello!
Quick Question : Will be there any Gameplay Mechanics like Changing Skill Pattern,Effects,Visually?
I'd Love to See Such Mechanism in Ashes Of Greation !
Like for example : Meteor Storm > You can Modify This skill so That it's dmg and size is increased but the frequency of attacks is decreased.or Make it Like a Single Meteor Strike That Deals % more dmg and Leaves Fire Trail behind for period of time !
Or Like Mastery Skills,If you use the skill a lot you increase its Effectiveness Dmg Duration Stun Slow...and Visual Changes also!
P.S Also remember that if you make 1 skill look Overpowered or Simple useful Than other Skills Players will use it constantly right?
The Idea is to have all skills perfectly Nice variety of skills to choose and don't worry about skill weakness..!

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Seems likely that augments will change Skill Pattern/Effects/Visuals to some degree, sure.
    Skills advance with points; not with usage.
  • Options
    I also heard something about summoners being able to change the appearance of their summons. Like deciding of you are a necromancer summoning corpsese or more like a warlock summoning demons etc. I am not 100% sure I understood that correctly though, so take that with a grain of salt.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes. Secondary Archetypes can change the appearances of abilities.
    And Summoners can choose from a range of minions - based also on Secondary Archetype/augments.
  • Options
    @Dygz Well thats good to hear becase i hate alot when skills stay same...i know Gameplay Mechanics are first but!
    When you play in Long-terms you should have option to change skill Pattern or Visual Effecs so u Feel Power Up !
    @mr n0body Ya thats different :3 i dont meant it ^^