Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

question

Hello, I have been following this product for a very long time and I am completely delighted and excited. Is it possible to get a place in the pre-alpha test in some other way (I had no luck getting a key on broadcasts)? I have a lot of experience in MMO, I have devoted a lot of time to Metin 2, Silkroad, Allods, Archeage, WOW, BDO and so on. I understand that this is like speculation, but I really want to invest at least a small contribution to the creation of the game (I have already been an alfatester in other games). Sorry for my English, not my main language and thank you for your attention.

Comments

• Options
    You can buy in for $500 USD, for this current Alpha. Each phase of testing can be purchased, with it being less expensive the more you wait.
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Support by getting an alpha 2 pack
  • Options
    AerlanaAerlana Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2021
    https://ashesofcreation.com/shop

here are packs, if you really want to support the game.

Alpha1 is not a content test but a server, and core test (node leveling and other base system)
    Also already well engaged, i don't think it would be smart to hope in alpha1 now (but do as you want for money)

Alpha2 (no information about whne it begins) is 250 or 375$ (depending of the "side rewards" you take. more ingame goodies + more sub month in the second pack)
    Alpha 2 will be content test, with all archetypes, naval and other things.
    Even if alpha/beta test is not so much about having fun, alpha2 will be far better on this point than alpha1, while cheaper. Would advice this... (if you can afford it)

then beta 1 (150$) and beta 2 (75$) will come after, will be real beta test : most of the game will be there. test the last thing to test, adjust, adapt.

As said, the later you want to hope in, the cheaper it get. i would recommand also, to wait having the test phase you want to join to take the pack for it (so if while time pass, you are less interested... you didnt spend the money in it :p )