How do I buy the game?

I do not understand what to do to buy the game. :(

Comments

• George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha Two
    The game hasnt been released yet
  • knickiiknickii Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Use the store on this site...pick a package you like, then follow the directions. Alpha one's month long testing is coming to an end soon though so keep that in mind.
  • FainFain Member, Alpha Two
    Go to the shop in the site:

https://ashesofcreation.com/shop

Buy a package but note that right now, only people whose package has Alpha One access can play. Next will come Alpha 2, then Beta.

That means to play now will cost about $500, to play in Alpha 2 is $275 I believe, etc. The cheaper packages will let you play when the game is released in a few years.
  • Adriansun wrote: »
    I do not understand what to do to buy the game. :(

The game is free with a monthly subscription and cash shop.

Testing and support is a non refundable donation that gives you some exclusive costumes and skins with some paid monthly time.

Check out the packages released each month while they are available.
  • Hi again,

I took the 75 dollar option. So I guess I have the game with a subscription, but I do not know where to download the client. Have clicked everywhere. Hm...!
  • Adriansun wrote: »
    Hi again,

I took the 75 dollar option. So I guess I have the game with a subscription, but I do not know where to download the client. Have clicked everywhere. Hm...!

You do understand that this game is currently in development, and the stage of development is currently Alpha 1?

Meanwhile... The $75 package that you purchased entitles you to as follows:

Access to future Beta Two test phase
    2 months of game time ($30 Value)
    $25 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
    Bulb Bag (Accessory Cosmetic Skin)

Which was all clearly stated if you read the content of the packages and didn't just click through it.
  • CriminalCupcakeCriminalCupcake Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I cant wait to see how this unfolds...
    Me too
  • What guys? You mean that I bought the sneeky version and now I am not in the alpha? :)
    Yes
  • CriminalCupcakeCriminalCupcake Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Adriansun wrote: »
    What guys? You mean that I bought the sneeky version and now I am not in the alpha? :)

That smiley face is mega throwin me off.
  • Can I upgrade + to which one?
  • edited August 2021
    Adriansun wrote: »
    Can I upgrade + to which one?

lol
  • I guess I will just wait until the game release and they can enjoy the money. ^^
  • AerlanaAerlana Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    For now we are on alpha1 : a test of the core mechanics. no class test, a map far smaller than the real one, etc etc. (pack 500$)

Then, not before early 2022, there will be alpha 2, where most system/game mechanics will be there (or added during alpha2) (pack 250 or 375$)

then when time will come there will be beta 1 (150$ pack) and finaly beta 2 (75$pack, the pack you took)
    Those will be final test, game mechanics wont move a lot at this step, it is more about balancing numbers. and last thing to adjust
  • Aerlana wrote: »
    For now we are on alpha1 : a test of the core mechanics. no class test, a map far smaller than the real one, etc etc. (pack 500$)

Then, not before early 2022, there will be alpha 2, where most system/game mechanics will be there (or added during alpha2) (pack 250 or 375$)

then when time will come there will be beta 1 (150$ pack) and finaly beta 2 (75$pack, the pack you took)
    Those will be final test, game mechanics wont move a lot at this step, it is more about balancing numbers. and last thing to adjust

Thanks for the information and enjoy the money!