Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dungeons that have there own distinct version of mobs

Like a dungeon in the desert, it would be cool to see mobs with skills that have something to do with the sand/desert.
Your already dead...

Comments

• Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This would be a neat addition to any game. I hope to see something like this. Maybe something easier would be to simply create weather buffs/debuffs for mobs/raid groups? Add or remove different abilities based on the location to mobs/bosses. This makes a lot of since in open world bosses.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    This would add some interest to some areas of the world, and I can see ways to do it that wouldn't require ridiculous amounts of work.

It also seems to me to fit in with the way content in Ashes works, with mob population changing based on node status.

So yeah, I'm all for it.
  • Options
    Yeah, like ...
    FIRE BEARS
    explosion-explosion-meme.gif
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    During on of the dungeon videos they showed they talked about the dominant node type having an effect on the mobs that spawn.
    If a Religious node is the dominant node they would be zealots and clerics for example.
    Different spawns based on biome would also be very cool.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's already in the game design.