Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just want to point out that I was 100% RIGHT.

Comments

• Options
    CriminalCupcakeCriminalCupcake Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Right about what exactly? All i see is drivel...
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    :o
  • Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Right about what exactly? All i see is drivel...

Right about around 95% of what he said on that post. Besides the main workforce, blizzard is basically full of ppl who are full of shit. They claim they know better, they make better things, and even when proven wrong they ignore you because they think they are better. I feel sorry for the main "workforce" of wow.
  • Options
    I got a ton of flak for agreeing to some of that post.

Sigh. I just want WoW to be a fun game but these people were ruining it all along.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Conrad wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the main "workforce" of wow.

And yet the main workforce that you don't have a problem with, @DaRougaroux in their bigotry declares that those people should never be hired for this game. Most of the scorn was directed toward "decision makers" but it was clear that they said all developers.

So DaRougaroux was still out of line, and crowing about being 100% right when still being an embarrassing ignoramus. It's like stating that all Russian people are awful because their government is corrupt.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited August 2021
    Steven wouldn't have hired the food truck for the Blizzard employees if he didn't want to try and snipe some potential employees.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack

The way this reads in the current climate is that you think those people walking out to protest for better working conditions at Activision shouldn't be considered for roles at Intrepid, because reasons.

Or is it that you are saying those people that were victims of harassment at Activision shouldn't be considered for roles at Intrepid?

Either way, I disagree with you still.
  • Options
    Not sure what the point of this thread is...

pepe-cringe.gif
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Xerheart wrote: »
    Not sure what the point of this thread is...

pepe-cringe.gif

PepeLaugh TeaTime
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Right about what?
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Talents wrote: »
    Steven wouldn't have hired the food truck for the Blizzard employees if he didn't want to try and snipe some potential employees.

I hope he hired coders not the designers at least.
    Wow designers are a bad trap lol
  • Options
    Blizz designers have always been chasing the new game system that blows everyones mind while they totally neglect the actual gameplay
    “Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil.”

― Plato
  • Options
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g856q7q8ugah11qcxvnifzj1td0yha1ur0iwx4rs&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/