Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

If you were able to create your own creature within AoC, what would it be?

2»

Comments

• Options
    A giant fish monster that’s summoned on the last day of each month if a certain amount of players pass its trials around the map. It drops raid boss type loot and upon being killed the next month the boss gets harder. If the boss doesn’t get beat in the month, it will stay the same but a debuff is applied when doing it’s trials.
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Mrhubbard wrote: »
    A giant fish monster that’s summoned on the last day of each month if a certain amount of players pass its trials around the map. It drops raid boss type loot and upon being killed the next month the boss gets harder. If the boss doesn’t get beat in the month, it will stay the same but a debuff is applied when doing it’s trials.

That trial quest's name? 'Wish for a Fish'
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    JustVine wrote: »

Search for the Perch?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options

Bess the Bass Boss?
  • Options
    I'll stop now, before I get over-over-excited...
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »
    1yardshort wrote: »
    A Medusa like creature that insta kills you if you see it's face. All attacks have to be from behind.

not a fan of insta-kills.
    Maybe gradually turns you to stone?

Like the effect in god of war
    It slows you down so you have to turn away, and if you don't within time then you get turned to stone.
  • Options
    Fox Critter. A Furry mini fox that bands together in groups and swarms you.
    Fox Priest. Uses Bard and Templar skills.
    Fox Knight. Uses Fighter and Dreadnought skills.

Ya I make my own monster type based on both my favorite animal and a Magic The Gathering creature type. xD

I didn't want to look up furries so I'm gonna put a fox girl and make them fox elf hybrids. whoooo
    maxresdefault.jpg
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »
    Fox Critter. A Furry mini fox that bands together in groups and swarms you.
    Fox Priest. Uses Bard and Templar skills.
    Fox Knight. Uses Fighter and Dreadnought skills.

Ya I make my own monster type based on both my favorite animal and a Magic The Gathering creature type. xD

I didn't want to look up furries so I'm gonna put a fox girl and make them fox elf hybrids. whoooo
    maxresdefault.jpg

I'd like to see swarming mobs too!
    They can be pretty scary to deal with.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    GrilledCheeseMojitoGrilledCheeseMojito Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There are a bunch of rabbits in game already, the Hopping Gnashers and the like. They're a bit too...feral for my liking, but I appreciated having them nonetheless.

I personally would like an enormous fluffy white rabbit boss, distinct from the Gnashers, who uses powerful magic from the moon, as the rabbit is in fact one that "fell" from the moon to us. I think MMOs can really use "cute things that will absolutely destroy you". It's not even unrealistic.
    Grilled cheese always tastes better when you eat it together!
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    A bipedal amphibian ardvark looking thing. Smooth skin, basically a walking canon, likes chilling near lava, pond, acid, frozen rivers/lakes. Has different 'cannon' type attacks that change depending on biome. Maybe has a defense down type acid spray attack and a sticky slowing goo spit attack regardless of biome. Ranger/mage or Mage/Ranger so small groups of them can absolutely grief a solo player if they aren't careful about aggro links.

Who would win, a seasoned fully armored tank or one slimy canon boi.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    Infused with corruption trees (like ents) . Big ass tough slow mobs with hard hitting mechanics that you HAVE to dodge or die if not a healer around.
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    daveywavey wrote: »

Bess the Bass Boss?

Trunce The Trout?