Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Religious Node

Hi. Im kinda new on the forum even tough I followed the games news sinse a while.

I hope we'll have some new videos about the nodes. I know there was somes on Economic and Scientific nodes.
And well i love the developpement but i'd like more infos about the Divine and Military nodes pettry please ^^

Im really tempted for the Divine Node but its a complete mystery now :(
Its cause I want to RP an Empyrean High Priestress in a Divine Node where I can lvl my Faith max and be High Priestress of that said religion :D;) (I know im a bit weird)

Anyway good day all ^^

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Haha!
    Every 3 months for the past two years, I've been asking Margaret and Steven when we can get some new Nodes articles.
    Margaret says some have been written, but Steven doesn't want to approve them yet because there might be some significant changes to the design.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ptitoine wrote: »
    Hi. Im kinda new on the forum even tough I followed the games news sinse a while.

I hope we'll have some new videos about the nodes. I know there was somes on Economic and Scientific nodes.
    And well i love the developpement but i'd like more infos about the Divine and Military nodes pettry please ^^

Im really tempted for the Divine Node but its a complete mystery now :(
    Its cause I want to RP an Empyrean High Priestress in a Divine Node where I can lvl my Faith max and be High Priestress of that said religion :D;) (I know im a bit weird)

Anyway good day all ^^

You are MOST welcome to start your own cult!
    Might I suggest High Priestess of the Tulnar Inquisition?

Nobody's claimed leadership in the effort to curb Tulnar populations yet.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »

^^ Thanks for the insight. But I was looking more into the Empyrean Elves to use my sweet White and Golden Carriage carravan.

I might change idea once I see more of the Tulnar sinse they are still a bit of a mystery right now

• Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The second wave Radical Activist for Tulnar Equality is also looking for a leader
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ptitoine wrote: »

^^ Thanks for the insight. But I was looking more into the Empyrean Elves to use my sweet White and Golden Carriage carravan.

I might change idea once I see more of the Tulnar sinse they are still a bit of a mystery right now

Sorry, I should clarify - The Tulnar Inquisition wishes to eradicate the Tulnar from the face of Verra and leave only the pure races.
    We elves are greatly endowed and more than capable of this honourable duty to our gods.

Or are you looking for a more ... gentle... religion?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    JustVine wrote: »
    The second wave Radical Activist for Tulnar Equality is also looking for a leader

I hope you realize that you have just called that organization...

Second RATE.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I was going for satirical irony as a commentary on the oppression of society >.>
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options

Or are you looking for a more ... gentle... religion?

I was looking more for a gentle one I think. Sinse i don't really know how deep the PvP system really interest me so far we will see.
    JustVine wrote: »

That sound quite an aggresive religion/cult. Not sure i would be the right leader for it.
    Thanks for the offer tough