Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Boss/raid battle music

SeloSelo Member
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Final Fantasy XIV is all the rage right now, and the dungeons are one thing many like.
One thing that makes the dungeons very good is the battle music, like Alexander.
AoC should try to do the same for their raid dungeon content.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKy5Qk0QMM
Affiliate Code:
0dbea148-8cb8-4711-ba90-eb0864e93b5f

Comments

• Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Bear McCreary is doing the music to Ashes. You can probably listen to some of his music to get a sense of what Ashes will be like.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    SeloSelo Member
    edited September 2021
    Talents wrote: »
    Bear McCreary is doing the music to Ashes. You can probably listen to some of his music to get a sense of what Ashes will be like.

ah its the guy that made battlestar galactica music?
    sounds ok for ambient city/landscape music.
    but i want more tempo rock for bosses.
    Affiliate Code:
    0dbea148-8cb8-4711-ba90-eb0864e93b5f
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I know Bear did Black Sails Music, not sure on Battlestar I think I've heard it before but I'm often high when I respond and my mind doesn't make quick connections.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    No they are going without any music
  • Options
    I hope there will be a way to reduce the VFX on the boss. Cause I hate like on the video when u can't see cause too much of explosion and smoke
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited September 2021
    I think Bear McCreary's previous work shows that he'll do a great job. He seems to have a good feel for what makes a score work. I just want to hear some of it! Hehe
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/