Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

September Dev Discussion Feedback

Happymeal2415Happymeal2415 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I loved the node sim video as well as the optimizing video. Keep showing us that type of stuff. I like the art and stuff but I am way more interested in videos like the ones mentioned.

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes please. Anything you can get that isn't revealing trade secrets, is great to watch. I can see why one wouldn't want to put speculative stuff up too much since people often treat them as promises, but I'm looking forward to Dev Diaries again, even if there's no time to properly curate and sign off on things for update streams, anything that 'almost makes it but would need polish' could maybe go into a Dev Concept Snapshot YouTube video or something?
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The 1000 character model video was SO COOL!
    Which is even more amazing if those were all non-static objects... (*cough*UE5*cough*)

Also good to hear there's a Task Force dedicated to considering UE5, given all the hype for Lumen and Nanite (and probably an upcoming Nanite equivalent for non-static objects)
    I wish I were deep and tragic