Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Roleplay toolset (roll command, etc)

Hi.
I read there is no plan for a RP server, i regret this decision (and i could develop, but that's not the point here), but i wonder if even without dedicated RP server, there will be some developpement done to give some toolbox for roleplayers.
Maybe some of them are already planed, i don't know :

- Roll command, some RPer like it, some don't. I don't think it cost much developpement time. Depend on the game, usually people use it after an action and that can help the other player to choose if the action succeed or not.

- Profile :
Be able to write a profile, it could be exhaustive or just contain physical description and status (like description : Tall man, a scar on his face, statut : wounded on his left arm) or even contain a text box to write his full background.
But i'm not a fan of the later, that said, it could be great if there could be a place in city (like adventure scribe or something) where you can register yourself, write your story and read those of others players.
You could also include an Out of character text box, like : "Hello, my name is Frank, etc ...", even for non-RP players, it could be a nice social feature.

- Write text scrolls, send letters.
self explanatory