Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

If it came down to it: The 1 Thing You'd Choose to Cut from Development, for Time's Sake?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    Ships & naval warfare.
  • Options
    cosmetics and mounts
  • Options
    Uncommon SenseUncommon Sense Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would cut cash shop cosmetics and monstercoins....

• Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sathrago wrote: »
    The under realm including tulnar. They feel more like an expansion feature anyway and it could be a whole thing later on. I like the idea of tulnar, I just feel like this stuff if anything would be the best to postpone if time became a constraint.

A lot, and I mean A LOT of people would be mad if Tulnar got cut. Too many people right now want them, especially backers, hell it even includes me. 🤣
  • Options
    I would say it was ok to wait with these features:

[*] Seasonal changes
    [*] Any notion of an arena system
    [*] Stock exchanges
    [*] The Family system in general
    [*] Advanced naval combat and detailed naval content.
    [*] Further cash shop cosmetics

I do not think ships should be completely missing from launch, but a lot the advanced systems and content surrounding it could be a separate update. On the other hand it would probably just feel half baked if we had ships to build and sail, but nothing to do in them... Should probably be either full on naval content or nothing at all. I don't know... I'm on the fence with this one...

With regards to cash shop cosmetics; I don't think it would be something people would miss if we are not able to buy new skins for cash on the day of launch. But don't let us wait for the cosmetics we have already paid for with pre-order packs 😎
    -Karp