Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Few questions about this game

1.Will this game have fishing?
2. what about minions like rift had where you gather them and send them on missions to bring you ore
3. Rift also had an artifact collection system that was awesome. when you traded 5 artifacts(1 collection) you got something minimal like a pet or i the collection was hard a mount etc
4. This game is not p2w. Does this include bag space? What does not p2w mean for intrepid?
5. will this game have rex (monthly subscription you buy with ingame money from other players) like rift had?

Big time rift fan and wower before that. Looking to get back into mmos again and this one looks great!

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    1. Yes, fishing.
    2. You can have industrial buildings to place on resources like Star Wars Galaxies. No workers like BDO to my knowledge.
    3. Steven is looking at ways to repay subscribers - Daily login rewards were rejected by the player base. Not sure at this time what collections will be available if any.
    4. No Pay for convenience (Extra bag space) no pay to win (Cosmetic Items only in cash shop).
    5. Not sure about payment options yet, Don't expect the payment options to be revealed until closer to launch.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Thanks Neurath, i dont understand the logic behind the daily reward thingy. Why was it rejected?
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    People felt daily log in rewards were more like a punishment when you couldn't log in every day, people didn't want to feel like they missed out if they got sick or had to work, or couldn't play cause of a holiday. There were other reasons and too many stances for me to recall entirely, but, daily log in rewards had a stigma for a lot of people, we wanted to be rewarded for actions in game, not just logging in.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Oh i see, maybe a solution would be to get the rewards when you logged in without having to log in daily but that would bring other problems i suppose. In any case thanks! Fishing is good to have :P some times you get tired of saving the world haha
  • Options
    @SAMITAS If you would like more information on the Daily Reward topic there has been plenty discussion on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/48009/dev-discussion-26-login-rewards/p1
  • Options
    Sky thanks! gonna check that one out