Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can I will my pre-purchase to someone?

I bought the $75 pre-release package but I'm concerned that I may not live long enough to take advantage of it.

That's not hyperbole or even a complaint. It takes what it takes.

But I have a son who games and I'd like to leave my package to him if the game isn't released prior to my death.

I'm a 61-year-old cancer survivor running on half a working kidney with a raft of endocrine problems.

There's probably a better than half chance that I won't make it to 2024.

Comments

• Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I am not a lawyer but nothing really prevents you from just giving him your log in information. Gifting your account to a family member is well within the terms of service as no real money is changing hands.

The email attached to the account is probably the harder part if you for some reason don't want to give him access to that email. I suggest looking into a way to change the email attached if that poses an issue to one dedicated to your AoC stuff. How to change your email attached sounds like a question better suited to the Support and FAQ section of the forums if you can't find an answer to that question in their site or in a previously asked Support thread.

But yeah, just set up a way for him to recieve access to the attached email and the account itself. Wish you luck.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I hope you pull through! <3

But I would open a support ticket instead of asking here on the forums. Or if you prefer asking on the forum, do it in the Support & FAQ forum.