Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Satisfying the itch.

BlipBlip Member
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
We Just had to MMOs release and none of them is scratching that sweet spot.

I have been watching gameplay from Alpha 1 and the world , the setting, and everything else Just realy gives me that urge to no life that game.

Am so disaponted in the last two MMOs that i decided am Just gong to go all inn and get my self a Alpha 2 access for Christmas 😅

I want to Test and give feedback on this game . I need something to scrath that itch.

Love Intrepid for making a old school mmo cant wait for a sub based mmo where EVERYTHING is in the game and not in a cash shop.

Funny the last mmo i played that had this was also AoC (Age of Conan) small world 😅

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2021
    Blip wrote: »
    Love Intrepid for making a old school mmo cant wait for a sub based mmo where EVERYTHING is in the game and not in a cash shop.

I get what you're saying about the itch, but, I mean, let's be real, cosmetics is a large part of the game. Even people who adamantly claim they don't give a shit about how they look, they usually do something about their looks if they have the ability and it doesn't sacrifice stats. :D

Edit: Or did you mean another game than Ashes, that has everything in the game?

• Options
    Nerror wrote: »

I get what you're saying about the itch, but, I mean, let's be real, cosmetics is a large part of the game. Even people who adamantly claim they don't give a shit about how they look, they usually do something about their looks if they have the ability and it doesn't sacrifice stats. :D

I mean Ashes have it all in game sure you can buy cosmetics but you can stile get a cool armor in-game. I dont have to pay for something to upgrade my gear or anything like that.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Nerror wrote: »

Cosmetics are a large part of the game for a small part of the playerbase.