Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2 not showing up as a "role" in the forum profile.

Hi

I have recently bought a Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack and will thus have access to the alpha 2 and further testing. I was expecting that I would have the role "Alpha Two" and perhaps "Adventurer" as roles in the forum but I still only have the "Member" role assigned.

I have already tried logging out of both of the sites ashesofcreation.com and forums.ashesofcreation.com and deleting all cookies related to those sites, hard refreshing the page (ctrl+F5) both before and after logging in again. And still only a "Member" role.

Am I doing something wrong or do I expect the wrong behavior of the site?
-Karp
-Karp

Comments

• Options
    I bought the same pack over a year ago, and this will be my first post on the forums to check whether I've got that tag or not.
  • Options
    OzynunezOzynunez Member
    edited October 2021
    Obviously I don't. Therefore, I'm guessing such tags will probably show up once Alpha 2 has actually gone live and we've logged in and played. Just go to your order history/inventory to verify the site's processed it. It did for me. Probably don't worry about it for now.
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    There currently isn't an Alpha 2 role for the forums. The Adventurer role is for people who have bought the Adventurer pack, which gave A1 access.
    If you can see Alpha2 in your inventory (https://ashesofcreation.com/settings/inventory) you're good!

I'm going ahead and close this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.