Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Internships

IllegalHeliosIllegalHelios Member
edited November 2021 in Support & FAQ
Hello, unfortunately I havent been able to find a way to contact Intrepid or any of the staff through other means so I've had to ask my question here. Does and/or will Intrepid accept university students as interns? I'm currently studying with the aim to go to university to do a CS degree and would like to work a year as an intern in Intrepid, if that is at all possible. My goal is to develop AI and I understand AoC relies on AI to manage the servers; this is something that fascinates me and would love the opportunity to work on it if possible.

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Hi there, I'd suggest that you reach out through this link. Scroll all the way down to Uncategorized and fill out the form there.
    If you want to be less formal, you can also contact them at pr@intrepidstudios.com
    Good luck!

I'm going ahead and close this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.