Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I would love a beta Invite guess its over?

Over a year. No invite. Guess the invites are done?

Comments

• Options
    Any type of testing. Did not mean just beta.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We haven't done alpha 2 yet. Beta 1 and 2 are many months off yet. No beta invites have gone out yet mate.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Beta probably won't happen until late 2023 or early 2024. Alpha 2 is the next phase that will probably happen some time next year.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Also, do you even have a package with testing access? Since you just joined the forums with this post, people have no idea if you are an old KS backer from 2017 who for some reason is finally checking in on something they might have spent money on 5 years ago, or some random who thinks that just signing up on the website gets them beta access.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    I think the guy means alpha/beta key lucky draws
  • Options
    Also, do you even have a package with testing access? Since you just joined the forums with this post, people have no idea if you are an old KS backer from 2017 who for some reason is finally checking in on something they might have spent money on 5 years ago, or some random who thinks that just signing up on the website gets them beta access.

You'd think players that have genuine interest in testing the game would at least know the testing schedule at a minimum ...
  • Options
    ButtercupCloverButtercupClover Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Get on the discord, they do very occasional giveaways when they stream and you can get notifications about when that will be there.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here is the AoC Discord if you want to join, chat and maybe get a chance to win a beta key eventually:

https://discord.com/invite/ashesofcreation

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You're invited to my birthday.

It's almost as good, and it's going to have cake.

Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Karthos wrote: »

Your life just went into the beta stage.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

cake is a lie
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    …have cake.

The promised land is out there, Karthos; but first you need to let go of what’s holding you back … from pie.

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    I think you have to pay a hefty fee to get into Alpha testing unless I'm totally misinformed on that. And beta is still a long ways off. I get it though, I'm dying for beta to arrive. This game is only in Alpha and it already looks and sounds fabulous.