Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Displates

GutzgoreGutzgore Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I'm not good at creating art, however I do love art. I would love to see some official Ashes of Creation artwork on Displate. What do others think?

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Moved to General Discussion.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Eating my dinner off an Ashes Of Creation plate sounds interesting and all, but I'm not sure I'd bother buying dis plate or dat plate in order to actually do it.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • He’ll be here all week folks. Believe me. All week. 🤦‍♂️
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Are those beagles in your pic?! :o

I don't use Displates myself, but if Ashes decides to sell posters in their merch store, I don't see why not.

Speaking of the merch store... I think it's still being built.
    Also, you'll probs get better posters when development is content focused (coz at the moment I imagine everything is still systems focused)
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Had to Google what displates are ... gosh I guess I'm old now.

Agree that it'd be a cool addition to the merch store, but merch is something that sells only after your IP's been well established.

So I hope Intrepid would focus all their effort (art included) on the game for now.
  • GutzgoreGutzgore Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @maouw they are actually Blue Tick hounds! Very smart, very friendly breed! Their nose sometimes gets them in trouble with the trash can, but hey... no dog is perfect.
  • GutzgoreGutzgore Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well, hopefully planting a seed for displates lol. They would look great on my wall next to some others I already have!