Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mounts showcase alternative

George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
It seems there has been feedback saying "show less mounts" on the monthly Dev Updates.
We also heard, and understood that other things cant be shown yet.
I propose to fill in some of that screening time with more Q&A.

Personally it is my fav segment.

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Very often Steven veers off topic when answering a question but we get a better insight about the designs and plans for the game when he does that.
    I bet many times he wanted to say more or give a more detailed answer but time is short.

So if mounts isnt what people want to see and if some content cannot be shown yet, more time for Q&A might be welcome.
  • Options
    I think since people really like watching a video on the stream they just show something for the sake of it if they don't have anything new to show so its totally understandable. But on times like that I agree they could extend the Q&A section or anything similar.
    3hmamy1ekfqy.gif
  • Options
    I'd rather see something interesting about the game instead of fashion, decorations and mounts. Would rather see some genuine combat so I can see if this MMORPG is even worth my time or if it is another generic combat system where two wet sponges slap each other over and over with healer spams and potion chugging contests. Many games are just relatively clones of each other with "unique" features which just end up being the same old boring shit over again but a different company. Things sounds great at first, but without seeing proof and witnessing it, it's just words for hype and buzz.

But I do agree if they got nothing to show then there is no much harm is showcasing some things more.
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    I'd rather see something interesting about the game instead of fashion, decorations and mounts. Would rather see some genuine combat so I can see if this MMORPG is even worth my time or if it is another generic combat system where two wet sponges slap each other over and over

But they can't show you that because they're still discussing and creating the combat system and 90% of the other systems for the game. They can't show you something that doesn't yet exist.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Talents wrote: »
    I'd rather see something interesting about the game instead of fashion, decorations and mounts. Would rather see some genuine combat so I can see if this MMORPG is even worth my time or if it is another generic combat system where two wet sponges slap each other over and over

But they can't show you that because they're still discussing and creating the combat system and 90% of the other systems for the game. They can't show you something that doesn't yet exist.

slow clap
  • Options
    I enjoy seeing the cosmetics I've bought as the in-game models, and seeing how they look and how they work. I'm sure others are the same. Just cos I haven't bought a particular cosmetic doesn't mean that someone else isn't looking forward to seeing it. That crocodile in the last one was incredible. Being able to see the talent that created it gives me a lot of hope for the game.

I agree that I'd like to have a longer Q&A section, but I wouldn't want to take anything out of the current sequence. Just make the stream longer!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/