Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I actually have a couple of ideas for the game here, might you like it ??

I have a couple of ideas that you might like.
1 Create a variety of global quests-riddles in which you can get unique items or mounts, for example, as an additional source of them.
2 the opportunity to receive unique temporary or permanent skills for completing difficult quests, dungeons, or in any other way.
3 Create a lot of secrets and possibly Easter eggs? They need to be found or solved with the help of the lore of the game, as well as dialogues with NPCs and in return receive certain awards as well as achievements.
4 For example, add a secret raid when, under certain conditions, a kraken attacks the ship and if the players have not repulsed the attack, they end up in a secret dungeon ...
5. Create a bestiapy with illustrations (Perhaps at the beginning they will look like scribbles and then with level up they will become more beautiful?) And a full description of the creatures that the player will meet. And also create an achievement for finding all the creatures that can be found at all .. Create unique monsters so that the achievement would be more difficult to complete and then the reward can also be made more attractive)
6 You might want to create a realistic ship control mechanic like Sea of ​​thieves that would be great I think.
7. Ability to use any potion on any player?
8. Create multiple religions in the game. And probably temples dedicated to these religions in nodes or perhaps somewhere on the islands? Can create unique temples in which there will be a greater bonus, nevertheless it will be more difficult to get there? For prayers, the player also receives rewards from buffs to items of varying degrees of uniqueness .. Turn prayer into a mini-game? It would
9 Create a unique NPC who will live a hermitic life on an island somewhere in the ocean. He will be crazy and say different strange phrases like "Fish are like rabbits. But there are differences! Fish have no hair ... And ears! And paws too! They even have a different heart! But they are still similar .." To create a chain of unrealistically difficult quests that is unique in the whole game for this character and if you complete them all get a valuable reward like the unique item "Slippers of the old madman" or a unique flying mount such as "Household dragonfly of the old madman"? It would also be great if the name of this NPC was "sage"))
10. Create libraries where you can read some of the books. The books will be small or medium-sized stories telling about lore or perhaps giving hints on where to find unique quests, maybe treasures or easter eggs ..? The more nodes there are, the more books are in the library; nevertheless, the most complex crosses can be found in poorly developed nod
11.Is it possible to create friendly competitions between guilds? For example, passing a dungeon with traps for speed, or parkour? Race? Tournaments? Or a guild that is part of the Alliance?
About alliances. I suppose that only the main guild will be able to reach the maximum level of development, all the other guilds in the union will not be able to do this (It's like in nodes, one is large and the rest are smaller)
By the way, would it be nice to create an opportunity to see who killed how many players during a node siege or a guild warrior? It would also be cool to create achievements for killing players on
ten; Butcher
100; Enemy of the people
500; Race killer
1000; Monster
AND
5000; Demon Spawn
And for the last achievement it is possible to issue a unique title, perhaps + 5% damage to players, cosmetics on weapons and mounts?
A more difficult task is to kill all kinds of races 5000 thousand times and will the rewards be much cooler there? This is a very difficult achievement so the
12 Refer a friend system?
13 Create a unique currency that can only be obtained from other players like "Hold the cookie!: 3" And for these "cookies" it will be possible to buy a chest in which there will be all kinds of cheap things, but with a small chance something relatively valuable may fall?
14 Create unique professions? For example, to get the profession "Ice cream maker" you need to die of frostbite) (I suppose that unique professions will be pumped immediately and will not play any active role in the game) Ice cream that the ice cream maker will make will have an absolutely random effect from instant death to healing .. This a little silly idea nevertheless sounds funny
15 Add funny animations for achievements) I'll give an example;
"Secret Animation Dancer!" - the player who has activated the animation of the dance for a total of 10 hours receives several new types of dance, such as
"Moonwalk", "Swan Lake Ballerina" (and other famous dances optional)
Secret animation "AFK dude"! "- Standing in AFK for more than three hours in a row, the player receives a unique animation of entering the AFK state (Russian gopniks) It would be funny ..))) (If you wish, all functions can be turned off in the achievements menu)
Thank you for reading and tell me what you think about it) P.S. I also want to say that I have a number of ideas in stock, so if you like this post I will write about 50 more game mechanics or other interesting things <3