Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Check out these ideas. Tell me if you like something

1 It would be nice if some dungeons had 5 or more levels. Naturally, the deeper the harder it is. It would also be nice to add unique minerals that will be in boss rooms or just very deep in dungeons.
2 Make braids. They will be something between a staff and a dagger. I suppose classes in which the main archetype is a thief and a secondary one of the magic classes will use braids Or, on the contrary, the main class is magic and a secondary thief (By the way, my question is the Shadow lord class, as the name implies, will be associated with shadows. will be more based on the use of living shadows as units or shadows will become part of his skillset like: shadow fetters for the stun. Or immersion in the shadow for inviz? Maybe he will move to the shadows of enemies or something else? (You can not answer
this question, if this is a secret, I just already know that I will play for this particular class, or if you don’t like it, it’s possible for assassin)
3 You may have already decided on the crafting system, but I have an idea. What if the player-crafter will collect the sword by himself? Well, let's say the player has 15 options to choose from how the blade of the sword will look. He chooses one of the available options and then chooses the parts and material that he wants to add to the sword (Parts can be added in limited quantities) Identical parts cannot be put. For example, the player will add a guard to increase the critical strike and a pommel to increase the attack speed, then another
guard or pommel cannot be installed. Then he selects other settings. distribution of sword stats where if somewhere you add something somewhere decrease and so on. Or for example enchanting for a sword. A story for a sword and a name for it?
4 Is it possible that some herbs can be used without processing? In the CIS countries there is a meme with the grass "Plantain" in which any injury can be healed by attaching this herb (There is a difficult topic, do not delve into it too deeply) And will there be unique herbs that can only be collected in the underground?
Do you also emphasize the fact that materials for armor or weapons will drop from bosses in the main can create the same ingredients for alchemy and creating potions?
5 In one of the answers to the questions, if I am not mistaken, you said that the stats can only be moved (with the help of tattoos) in places somewhere, replacing them with others and that they are automatically pumped with the level. Will it be possible to personally distribute stats such as endurance strength and so on? if not, why not add such a feature?
6 I would like more different bosses in the game. For example, paired bosses like in darksouls, after the death of one of them, the second one became stronger and changed mechanics (I wrote the concept of one such pair (Literally) on the fan site and sent you the link above)
7 You have already shown one monster trap (It was a fish with legs and a flower on its head, which I understand is the material for collecting) Why not add more monster traps? For example, the facial expressions of which cannot be distinguished from the usual chest. Maybe there will be living walls or floors in the narrow aisles? maybe even ceilings ??? Why not add such monsters as in Half-Life, which were dragged to the ceiling XD, it would be funny if you go without suspecting anything and you are dragged to the ceiling and then thrown off from it XD
8 Again. You showed fish with legs. Why not, for example, add tanked crystal crabs or, for example, Ents running from the player who are materials for crafting? It would be funny to watch how players are chasing resources that are running away from them XD Or, on the contrary, players are running away from resources))
9 Why not add an explosive santa event? He will fly around the map and blow up players (Not to death) Or will he drop "Peaceful" gifts on players who are in pvp?) Maybe he will leave gifts in holiday boxes and with some chance it will be possible to get epic or maybe legendary items? Gifts will be difficult to get because they will be guarded by Santa's helpers and flying deer?) Would it be fun to watch the players attack the short elves and she brandish the deer like clubs and send the players flying XD
10 Add musical instruments that can be played (It seems not difficult) Harps, violins and grand pianos for example
11 You might want to create some solo content. Here's what I came up with. As I know, there is an abyss in the AoC world. So what if the player has to go down as far as possible alone? I think that in total you could make 100 levels? Each time it gets harder as you progress. And only terribly strong players can get to the last level?
12 Adding horror elements to dungeons and dungeons would be fun)) Is something jumping out of the corner or out of the ground at you? Maybe even from the ceiling?
13 All the dungeons that I happened to see in Alpha - 1 were no more than two levels. I think it would be nice to make the dungeons even deeper from one drop to five to eight levels (Of course, each level is more difficult) (if each level is designed for about half an hour - an hour of passage, then the total passage would take quite a lot of time) Nevertheless, it was It would be very interesting to go down into the depths and watch how the monsters become more terrible, stronger and more enduring and traps can instantly kill an unwary player
14 On the topic of land land, it would be also nice to create unique ores that can be mined (Do not knock out from bosses) only in the deep levels of the dungeon
15 It would be nice if there were bosses that modified the battle arena. For example, a fire dragon made magma rise from the bowels of the earth and it flooded part of the battlefield, leaving only small islands of congestion of players. Or maybe part of the arena just fell into the ground during the battles. It would be very interesting to watch this
16 Loot distribution.
Maybe the top 3 characters, the healer damage dealer and the tank will receive bonus resources from the boss, but will also participate in the distribution of loot? The best option for distributing loot is a solo raid))) I want to try to do this solo once
17 Ability to steal cultivated resources from freehold zones or apartments in the city? You said that there would be no possibility of petty theft, but it would be funny to return home and not find the resources that you were growing
18 I think that it would be nice if one node could become a vassal of another, while the boundaries of the latter were expanded to the territory of the node that became a vassal. So one could take over the world
19 perhaps you want to create living mountains that will move from place to place in some cases? It would be funny to watch the mountain just get up and leave due to the fact that it became too noisy)
20 Nice mechanics - Hordes of monsters that break out of dungeons if no one clears them for a certain time)
21 It would be nice to create a unique elemental wood that adds its own attribute to the weapon, for example: In the winter season, you climbed into the snowy mountains and cut down the "Eternal Ice Tree" and from it you received the "Eternal Ice Wood" which will add the ice attribute
Or in the summertime you went to the desert and there you got the "Eternal Burning Tree" and got the "Wood of the Eternal Flame" which adds a fire attribute to your attack
22 Ornament like a wardrobe? (I don't know why this item is here, but could it be used to change costumes?)
23 Checking equipment and mounts in a 3D view or equipped on a character before buying equipment
24 Nips that can be hired or bought for mining and transporting small amounts of ore
25 Add a couple of races T-T For example undead many players want it (Like)
26 The ability to lie to some NPCs that you have completed the task (This only works on quests of the type: go there tell something to someone or, for example, the task is to go to a distant mountain, leave something there and return ) It would be interesting, but it's probably a bit difficult to implement, although the mechanics are interesting and it would be funny how your relationship with the NPC falls and you have to move to other nodes to complete quests again if you lied XD
27 Create an in-game calendar and holidays for it
28 Is it possible to create some kind of difference in the wealth of resources between the nodes in order to provoke players who have less resources to the war?
29 Dungeon timer and dungeon progress rating? (It seems that you are already planning to do this)
30 It would be very cool to make dungeons, mazes and dungeons that rebuild as you progress heh. I think that it is in these dungeons that there would be the most secrets. I can already imagine how the raid group is divided by a wall and the floor under one of the groups descends to a level lower where they are killed by a crowd of monsters XD I think the steampunk style of steam engines, gears and so on would fit this topic. I think it can be very beautiful 0-0
31 Some skills will consume the player's own health due to greater strength than skills for mana or other less important resource than health (It would be an interesting mechanic if you could use health instead of currency to use any skill and it becomes many times stronger than XD)
32 Add vertical stairs?
33 Maybe it makes sense to add a parameter of luck? It will affect the crit chance of dodging, possibly loot, etc
34 Add psychic attacks that will change the picture on the player's screen. Blur for example or change the color palette. Can change control for a while?
35 It would be nice to create attacks like Medusa Gorgon when you can't look at the boss otherwise you will turn into stone)
36 It would be cool if, to open chests with loot, you had to go through a mini-game to open the lock)
37 Maybe it makes sense to add exploration with pets?
38 Enemies that can be divided into several parts (Naturally, I'm talking about slimes, it would be nice to add several types of them and several levels of difficulty for these monsters. It would be funny "Slime, king of the universe", Slime with the texture of a galaxy that is engaged in the massive destruction of raid players would look at least funny XD)
39 It would be interesting to add as many weapons as possible to the game, such as a rapier. I think it was used by the Duelist players.
40 Create Cat Hooks (Reusable or Disposable) for an alternate way of moving?
41 What happens if some of the islands start to float? right! It will be a lot of fun!) Players are sailing to their base, and their island has disappeared somewhere!) Hee-Hee)) They will curse the author of this idea))
42 Monsters that surprise the player from ambushes or in other ways
these are monsters that merge with the environment or become invisible, for example: a mimic mantis that can turn into vegetation or merge with walls. A butterfly that can bend light and become invisible. Or, for example, a monster trap that pulls the player to its mouth and instantly kills him if the player does not have time to kill the monster or in another way to avoid the trap It would be nice if some monsters could get close to the player or break out of the ground right under the player)
43 Modes in one way or another that allow you to find hiding monsters For example, a thermal imager at the Thief and Ranger, a flair for a tank, or for example, a sense of mana for classes associated with magic
44 It would be great if the underground had the greatest dimensions. Perhaps thanks to it, it would be possible to move from continent to continent? It would be incredibly interesting to explore the endless number of tunnels, turns and exits from the underground. Add one metropolis directly under the ocean in the center of the map, several cities, more villages, and so on (Or are these cities in the underground nodes? Just underground
?). Of the monsters I think there would be a lot of insects like monsters, reptiles and monster plants. It would also be interesting if there were huge snakes that fill large tunnels from top to bottom and crawl back and forth sometimes blocking the passage and sometimes attacking the player. It would also be great to add large open spaces in which there would be a cluster of monsters or materials for loot and the like. (You know, I read about the dungeon in the AoC wiki and realized that, in principle, you have already said that you will create almost everything that I indicated in the 44th message, but I want to note that, as for me, 100 kilometers squared is not enough for huge underground catacombs)
45 It would be nice to create a wide variety of traps and traps that the player can set, it would be great if a group of players could ambush the players by setting a trap for them in the dungeon or in any other location

Thanks for reading! I hope for your comment <3

Comments

• Options
    That is one long post my dude.
    Sorry to be that guy, but you might want to mosey on over to the wiki. A lot of good info to peruse through...
    You'll see that some of your ideas and wants are already in the works, but others kind of clash with what they have said.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That is one long post my dude.
    Sorry to be that guy, but you might want to mosey on over to the wiki. A lot of good info to peruse through...
    You'll see that some of your ideas and wants are already in the works, but others kind of clash with what they have said.

Be that guy. We need more of them around here.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    I got to number 4!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/