Great biome

George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha Two
Amazing. Everything about it.

Comments

• VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Not normally a snow guy, but it just looks too good.

That tower is pretty sweet too.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • DolyemDolyem Member, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    edited December 2021
    All about the mountains, I cant wait to hide in those crouch nooks just to jump some people
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • IronhopeIronhope Member
    edited December 2021
    As somebody who has always put more value on the personality, on the charisma of a graphic style (as far as I'm concerned, Castlevania and Vanilla WoW look great right now) rather than on graphic realism.... I have to say I am amazed.

I no longer doubt this game will look 10/10 (I was expecting it to be a 8.9 or 9 out of 10 anyway).

Now my only concern is not how the world will look but how complex it will be.

What secrets lie at the end of apparently unending caverns nobody even asked you to search.

What's kind of pirate chests and treasures are on sunk ships deep down, in the areas where there's no light and you need a magic wand to light the area up, if you can get past the sea monsters.

What is this puzzel box in the ruined temple all about? There's no quest of NPC dialogue tied to it but it seems to have glyps similar to the other area... maybe if I bring the....

• maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    YES!

That snowy area that Steven started on made me feel cold - and it's summer where I am.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Happymeal2415Happymeal2415 Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I enjoyed all the small spaces. Lots of ambush or hiding spots. I really liked how the pebbles in that dust stream had collision and bounced off the character when Steven crouched under it for a bit
  • I really enjoyed watching the run with Steven in Unreal Engine 5. But there was one comment that stood out to me that I whole heartedly I agree with: The world of this game needs to feel ‘unique’. It can’t be just ‘graphical realism’; rather it should be ‘graphical style’. It needs to have its own ‘identity’. This what made WoW age gracefully, even though it’s the oldest of them all (at least for the modem MMOs). They decided on a look that made it its own thing.