Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] The Endless Host || PvX || Casually Hardcore

SolitonSoliton Member
edited December 2021 in NA Guild Recruitment
Welcome to The Endless Host! We are a small guild that was officially created in 2015, in preparation for Crowfall, which is currently what we play. (Dec 2021)

The Endless Host is a casually hard-core guild. We embrace the grind and love to compete, but I don't care, in the slightest, to coerce anyone into a playstyle they don't enjoy. We are an adult guild, with jobs and children, and don't have time for stressing anyone out over a game. We play to hang out and have fun.(and share superhero content or talk about science). I may even share Police stories... who knows.

I emphasize fair play and respect. Sometimes emotions get heated in competition, and getting upset is going to happen. In those situations, I fully expect us to not only avoid creating a toxic or hostile environment, but to actively work toward making the game space a place that's positive. Lose with dignity, and win with grace (and maybe some playful taunting).

As the guild leader, I have been gaming for 30 years, starting my MMO PC gaming with UO in 1999 before joining the U.S. Air Force for 10 years. I’ve played WoW, City of Heroes and Villains, FFXI and FFXIV, Guild Wars 1 and 2, Champions Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, and Star Wars: The Old Republic, not in any particular order. And I’ve played exponentially more games that aren’t MMO’s.

We are cautiously optimistic about Ashes, so will be checking in occasionally as it gets closer to launch. I've already sunk a decent amount into the game (about the cost of an expensive collectors edition) so I will definitely be getting my money's worth. Here's to hoping the game gives me reason to spend more money.

Comments

• Glad to see my post was buried with all the activity here.
  • I know we are likely at least a year away from Alpha 2, but I would like to extend a welcome to anyone searching for a friendly group of mostly-stable adults.

We are a new-player friendly guild, and as we are all new players, it would be nice to have some good people to hang out with, get to know, and learn this game together.

I'd like to find folks looking for a guild to call home. In The Endless Host, family and work comes first, friendship and respect are paramount, and gaming is life.

We aren't "hardcore end-game" types, but we also don't shy away from theory crafting and digging deep into gameplay. Most everyone in TEH have been gaming in one form or another for decades. Supporting each other in game is rewarding, and we're hoping to grow our ranks with like-minded gamers.