Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What drops exactly?

So when you die, what exactly ends up dropping on the ground? I read it says its a percentage of what you've gathered, but do consumables and such fall under this category? Do you technically gather beasts if you're going with the animal taming and husbandry professions, so would you lose them?

Comments

• Options
    RomancyyRomancyy Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If you are not corrupted you drop some percentage of your gathered and processed materials. You will not drop completed items or consumables unless you are corrupted. If you are corrupted then you can drop completed items and gear. In alpha 1 when you died you dropped half your gathered mats but I imagine that amount is subject to change.
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    edited December 2021
    As @Romancyy noted, you'll drop
    • gathered resources (e.g. ore)
    • Materials (processed resources, e.g. cloth)
    • Hunting certificates
    • possibly weapons/gear if you're corrupt

There are also some other negative aspects to death, which you can read more about in the wiki: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Player_death

I'm going ahead and close this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more qiestions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.