Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi I am new with YT videos creating - just wanna share my video about AoC nodes and housing

TausomakiTausomaki Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited January 2022 in Community Creations
I just made my second video ever. :p
I really don't wanna be seen like disingenuous guy. I made this video for fun tbh :smile:
I don't want any regognition or fake appraisal.

Just wanted to share my video to anyone who wants to know a lil bit about Nodes, mayor and housing.
And hope you have fun watching.

I ask only for 1 think - any honest ( even if it's painful xD ) feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Have an unforgatable day !

https://youtube.com/watch?v=64GL2MaGXsg
Don't take life to seriously. It's not like you're going to get out alive :)

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    First feedback. Providing a link to the video helps a lot. Luckily you used the same username here as you did for your Youtube video.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=64GL2MaGXsg&ab_channel=Tausomaki
    Second, using various images and clips may be funny and all to you, but you are going to run into a nightmare if anyone who owns the various properties that you clipped or used finds you used them in a way they can strike your channel with a DMCA claim. Sure, you can argue fair use all day, and I am not a lawyer, but there is a reason most large youtubers avoid the shotgun blast of clipping you used "for the lawls"

The video overall seemed to have correct information, I just skipped around through it. Someone else with a higher tolerance for the Pepesmirk can fact check it.

Enjoy.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    TausomakiTausomaki Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hahaha I forgot xD Dunno why I didn't post a link of the vid...

Don't take life to seriously. It's not like you're going to get out alive :)