[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Just words of encouragement and support.

I write to the management and development team. Keep up the fantastic work, you are doing EVERYTHING right in my eyes, the communication is perfect, your business model seems perfect, the game seems to have everything we need (and more) for the next big MMO, and I am sure you already know this! Stick to your goals, don't over promise [promises are comfort to a fool] - don't underestimate the launch, this is the most important thing for you, as a 34 year old gamer who has gamed nearly every day since, is seeing a drought in gaming recently, we need this. Learn from other companies mistakes; there are many to learn from. Much love.

Comments

• I love that your "words of encouragement and support" are from someone called "OutRage" :D
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • daveywavey wrote: »
    I love that your "words of encouragement and support" are from someone called "OutRage" :D
    check my top twitch clips and you will see why. lol

• I agree with the sentiment but Steven has quite a tight-rope to walk. Game development consumes much more money than initially planned for and can become unreachable as many past projects have shown. So while rushing a game is never recommended, at some point a real revenue stream is needed which requires a game release (only Star Citizen seems immune to this reality). So, along with words of encouragement and support, I say: Avoid mission creep and get released!