[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

voyager plus and past/future glamour stuff "as addons"

SuperthrustSuperthrust Member
edited January 2022 in Support & FAQ
I notice the little subtext saying that the future stuff can be added but as addons...does that mean if I buy voyage plus right now, then next month a new glamour skins stuff comes out, do they just get added on to it? or do I need to pay for all the other stuff adding onto it as well?

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    After buying a pack you're entitled to purchase the following cosmetics of the same tier you already own separately.
    E.g.: If you bought the Voyager pack, you'll be able to purchase the accessory, pet, and mounts on their own, but not the armor, freehold, and caravan skins, as those are part of the Voyager Plus pack

I'm going ahead and closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • So, if I buy the voyager plus, I have to BUY the skins and stuff attached to that pack? and in the future months, if new skins come out for the voyager plus version, I would have to purchase those as well? I don't get anything "included" with my purchase of the voyager plus pack? its all an additional purchase?
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2022
    The voyager Plus pack include all cosmetics for the month you bought it. If you want cosmetics that are released for the following monthly cosmetic packs you will be required to purchase those cosmetics separately.

From the shop item details(Still has last months cosmetics listed)
    Access to future Alpha Two test phase
    Access to future Beta One test phase
    Access to future Beta Two test phase
    9 months of game time ($135 value)
    $125 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
    The Midnight Mask (Accessory Cosmetic Skin)
    Starkin (Pet Cosmetic Skin)
    Twilight Courser (Mount Cosmetic Skin)
    Festive Protector’s Garments (Costume Cosmetic Skin)
    Bergbreaker Barge (Naval Cosmetic Skin)
    Revered Arboralis (Freehold Building Cosmetic Skin)
    Name Reservation

In addition to the cosmetic items granted with the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack at the time of purchase, you will also be entitled to purchase future monthly cosmetics as add-ons for the Voyager Plus Level Pre-Order Pack and below. Pre-Order Pack cosmetics are only available during the month they are featured, and will never be available again for purchase.

In order to own a Pre-Order Pack's cosmetics, you must either purchase the Pre-Order Pack during the month that the cosmetic is featured or have purchased that level pack or higher in a previous month in order to buy the cosmetic as an add-on. Kickstarter and Summer Backers will always be able to purchase Pre-Order Pack cosmetics as add-ons.
    k2U15J3.png
  • I guess im also confused as to how much the future stuff would cost as an add-on?

so, if I bought the voyager plus NOW, id get the festive garments "for free" with my purchase? or would this just give me access to buy it in addition to my $375 purchase?
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Individual_purchase.png?width=1468&height=1005
    This may help.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2022
    Yes, the current month's cosmetics are included as part of the purchase of the voyager Plus pack(you could consider that free)
    If you want the later cosmetics as an add-on, you can buy one or all of the cosmetics offered for that month individually.

This image was posted on discord today to give you an idea of the cost of each addon by type.
    Individual_purchase.png
    k2U15J3.png
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    To summarize: You will get the cosmetics of the current pack (for "free") and are from that point on entitled to purchase the cosmetics of the followings months separately (see the images above for reference).
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.