Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Year, New Friends!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TalemireTalemire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh wow, that hits different. I always enjoyed seeing your quirkiness in Discord. Your engagement with the community was fun and I'll definitely miss seeing that. I really hope things go well for you with whatever you're doing next. God bless!
    Isaiah 41:10
  • Options
    DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    *Raises glass*

I would like to propose a toast to @LieutenantToast <3 We've been verra lucky to have you as our community manager :3 We wish you lots of happiness on your new journey!

*Glasses clink*

Don't forget to come say hi to us on discord every now and then!
    8st3lhnx21to.png
  • Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @LieutenantToast wherever your journey may lead you, I hope you wander on the path of happiness.
    It was very pleasant to have you as Community Manager, and I hope this won't be the last time that I see your TinyToasthead pop out from between the tall grass.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sorry to see you go Toast, you have been an amazing CM for us. Hope your next job goes well wherever you end up!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    ElleandriaElleandria Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2022
    @LieutenantToast It will be hard to watch such an inspirational member of the Intrepid Studios staff leave, but I know wherever your next adventure leads you will surely inspire and uplift all those around you. Lieutenant Toast will forever live on in Verra, not just in the game but in the community as a symbol that we can all use in times of need, you have left a mark on players that no one in the MMORPG community will forget. Farewell, Lieutenant Toast and don't forget to stop in the discord every so often to say Hi! <3
  • Options
    ImmortalityImmortality Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sad times! But i'm so happy for you @LieutenantToast !!! Thanks for all the amazing in-person streams and crafts stuff! Now you can be incognito like the rest of us! :D
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    NephinNephin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I just got the news! :o Soooo sad to see you go, @LieutenantToast :'( , but I wish you all the best for your next big adventure! <3
  • Options
    ScootsScoots Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2022
    @LieutenantToast ?! Say it ain't so?! You're awesome and will be missed! Best of luck in whatever you do. Hope to see you running around in Verra one day.
  • Options
    JeanPhilippeQCJeanPhilippeQC Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2022
    I will miss you @LieutenantToast .
    I wish you to be happy on your new job. Was a pleasure to talk to you on Discord.

EDIT: Welcome to Roshen!
  • Options
    DJPenguinDJPenguin Member, Alpha One
    Nuuuuuuuu Toasty Toast! Hate to see ya go but wishing you the best in your future endeavors! Thank you for helping make the Alpha testing an even more enjoyable experience.
  • Options
    faisal108faisal108 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    dear toast it feels bad that you will be leaving us to thank you for all of your hard work to make the foundations of the community hope you have great adventures ahead you and magie came in like a package now you will be separated. you don't separate butter from toast.
    hope you will always guide us and never forget this will always be your second home.
  • Options
    CCC_HANCCC_HAN Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2022
    It may be a little late, but I also wish you the best of luck in your future job. I appreciate the work you have done for the community. Chapeau! I look forward to seeing you in-game one day. :]
    n9p8t51wojzr.gif
  • Options
    I just now found that this happened, after noticing a prolonged Discord absence. How sad!

Thanks for the all the work and the unrelenting help given to everybody on various platforms day and night. I hope you do join us all in-game when the time comes. Good luck on where you've ascended off to.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I hope we land butter side up without you. Good luck and all the best.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Take care @LieutenantToast and best wishes for the next chapter in your career :)
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2022
    OMG @LieutenantToast I was gone for a while and found out you were gone!! :'( Hope to see you around posting and playing. /BIG HUG <3

eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf