Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

BETA TESTING

AlluinAlluin Member
edited January 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hello,

Very excited for the release of the game. Although I do not usually partake in preorder packages, I am interested in this one. Although I am interested, I have one lingering concern I was hoping someone would have an answer for.

If you purchase the Alpha packages, does the content you play get wiped for full release? It would make sense the alpha test is an isolated test of the game. However, will the BETA version roll into the full release of the game or will there be a server wipe prior to full launch.

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Everything will be full wipe and reset for launch.
    Only knowledge will carry over.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    As @bloodprophet noted, all progress from all testing phases will get wiped before release. Only cosmetics you might earn (e.g. the ones from APOC) will carry over.

I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and close it, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.