Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Immortals PvE/PvP EU guild (English speaking guild)

NemesesNemeses Member
edited January 6 in EU Guild Recruitment
The immortals membership, send us a message, we do not ever ninja invite ever!

See our Our YouTube, loads of PvX & Raid videos on there
Join us on FaceBook put a face to that dodgy voice on VoIP ..not just mine.
Our VoIP (via guilded)
Our Out Twitter, follow to see upcoming events, news etc
We have even been featured on ToRWaRs.
(Links to be fixed)

Things thats quite nice to know:
List your past MMORPG experience, if any
Have you played MMO before you don't need to list them if you don't want, just nice to know what you know, don't let it worry you if you have never played one as it makes no difference to being accepted, its just nice for us to know what level you are.(in lots of ways newbies work out better than old vets ..er like me) :/

Web and VOIP:
While we don't expect everyone to post stuff daily on our site, a intro would be nice for the other members to see who you are.
We also expect all members to come onto our VOIP maybe not everyday, but certainly at sometime, and definitely for all Guild events! - Not having a Mic is not a factor so long as you can hear what is being said.

General:
We don't have lots of hard & fast rules, but the few we do have we expect players to adhere to.
We are a 18+ Guild, sorry please do not apply if you younger it always comes out. (good deal of us are 30+ with quite a few in the upper 40's.... and beyound)
If for any reason you feel you cant meet any of these requirements then I guess The Immortals would not be the best fit for you.
To the rest Welcome to your New MMO home.

Last few games to mention a few we were in:
TESO & WS, as The Immortals (both were very short runs)
PS2, as the Immortals (Myth)
GW2, as The Immortals (Myth)
Sw:toR, as The Immortals.
DC Universe, as The Immortals.
WaR, as The Immortals.
AoC, Broken Promise PvE & The Immortals PvP.
LoTRo, we were called Rohan Riders there, (we only use The Immortals name in PvP, as in some kind of world PvP).

We here to have a laugh, run raids....wipe ..kill all we see and maybe re-spawn together.....

To join us, we have a very short Application form, or just ask any member online to point you out to a guild officer!
Email Address
Nick Name or character name
Best Night To Play (So we can sort raids, PvX etc)
How I Heard About
Headset
Application Comments
Many thanks for reading
Nem (for The Immortals)
The Immortals
  • We Lived a Thousand Lives, United we Stand.
  • Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    NemesesNemeses Member
    edited April 2023
    Eventually got around to sorting this, I found the original guild recruitment post, it was showing up for some reason as a guest post, it’s still here floating about.

Will get the links sorted once I’m back on the PC, I’ve done this on the iPad, and it’s not so simple.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Options
    Count me in!
  • Options
    NemesesNemeses Member
    edited April 2023
    Got a few messages regards the English speaking bit.
    No we not only players from England..I would guess we around 30/40% from the UK, the rest are from all over the EU.

It’s just as a guild, we use English as the main language, if on VoIP, etc, though often, some people will make their own rooms to chat etc.

I have in my many years of playing MMO found the best guild communities, come from when it’s a mishmash of all countries, just adds, flavour and colour.

The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Options
    MrDvMrDv Member
    Nemeses wrote: »

Our VoIP (via guilded)
    (Links to be fixed)

Have you played MMO before you don't need to list them if you don't want, just nice to know what you know, don't let it worry you if you have never played one as it makes no difference to being accepted, its just nice for us to know what level you are.(in lots of ways newbies work out better than old vets ..er like me) :/

Web and VOIP:
    While we don't expect everyone to post stuff daily on our site, a intro would be nice for the other members to see who you are.
    We also expect all members to come onto our VOIP maybe not everyday, but certainly at sometime, and definitely for all Guild events! - Not having a Mic is not a factor so long as you can hear what is being said.

General:
    We don't have lots of hard & fast rules, but the few we do have we expect players to adhere to.
    We are a 18+ Guild, sorry please do not apply if you younger it always comes out. (good deal of us are 30+ with quite a few in the upper 40's.... and beyound)
    If for any reason you feel you cant meet any of these requirements then I guess The Immortals would not be the best fit for you.

WaR, as The Immortals.
    LoTRo, we were called Rohan Riders there, (we only use The Immortals name in PvP, as in some kind of world PvP).

We here to have a laugh, run raids....wipe ..kill all we see and maybe re-spawn together.....

To join us, we have a very short Application form, or just ask any member online to point you out to a guild officer!
    Email Address
    Best Night To Play (So we sort raids, PvX etc)
    How I Heard About
    Headset
    Application Comments
    Many thanks for reading
    Nem (for The Immortals)
    Nemeses wrote: »

Our VoIP (via guilded)
    (Links to be fixed)

Web and VOIP:

General:

WaR, as The Immortals.

Email Address
    Best Night To Play (So we sort raids, PvX etc)
    How I Heard About
    Headset
    Application Comments
    Many thanks for reading
    Nem (for The Immortals)

• Options
    MrDvMrDv Member
    Yo I want to join - can you add me discord ? I play all games you mention would be great be in active pvp/pve guild and I am 28
    My discord - Johnwick#9653
  • Options
    NemesesNemeses Member
    edited April 2023
    MrDv wrote: »
    Yo I want to join - can you add me discord ? I play all games you mention would be great be in active pvp/pve guild and I am 28
    My discord - Johnwick#9653

Hi m8, thanks for reply, we no longer use Discord, we have moved across to Guilded its a far superior voice app.
    Saying that we would be more than happy to have you join the band of misfits :dizzy:
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Options
    MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Nemeses!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    Email Address: lee1clark@outlook.com
    Nick Name hellaina , Xzan , Xzanidu , Menzo are main names i use
    Best Night To Play Most
    How I Heard About just searching forums looking for a home
    Headset yes
    Application Comments ; have been playing mmo's for 20+ years very first mmo i played was Euro Mir Dragon server as part of Apex. have played or tried pretty much every mmo you have mentioned and more including WOW for 10 years where i was the lader of Dark Omen where we reached No 1 hord guild on our server and top 20 in Europe. i have always played a Tank and will continue to do so in Ashes. i am more of a pve style player enjoy dungeons raids ect and having that responsibility of protecting others being a tank. i have access to ALPHA 2 for ashes . i am not a reader or someone who goes deep into lore of games i much prefer to learn as i go and experience the game as someone who has just joined a new world not knowing what to expect or find . more than happy to help ppl when i know things but initially dont expect me to be a book of knowledge .

I am ofc following ashes and am more than happy to find a home for when the time comes to play live . untill that time i will probably just sit back watch and mind my own business and not get to involved with things to much .

if i sound like someone you guys wouldn't mind being part of your guild/clan then please send me any links info i need using my email above .

thanks for taking time to read
  • Options
    I’m older 🙈
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Options
    NemesesNemeses Member
    Still waiting :s
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment