The Immortals PvX, English speaking guild. We like multi nationals, adds to the spice.

NemesesNemeses Member
edited September 18 in EU Guild Recruitment
The Immortals membership, send us a message, we do not ever ninja invite ever!

See our Our YouTube, loads of PvX & Raid videos on there
Join us on FaceBook put a face to that dodgy voice on VoIP ..not just mine.
Our VoIP (Discord)
Our Out Twitter, follow to see upcoming events, news etc
We have even been featured on ToRWaRs.
(Links to be fixed)

Things thats quite nice to know:
List your past MMORPG experience, if any
Have you played MMO before you don't need to list them if you don't want, just nice to know what you know, don't let it worry you if you have never played one as it makes no difference to being accepted, its just nice for us to know what level you are.(in lots of ways newbies work out better than old vets ..er like me) :/

Web and VOIP:
While we don't expect everyone to post stuff daily on our site, a intro would be nice for the other members to see who you are.
We also expect all members to come onto our VOIP maybe not everyday, but certainly at sometime, and definitely for all Guild events! - Not having a Mic is not a factor so long as you can hear what is being said.

General:
We don't have lots of hard & fast rules, but the few we do have we expect players to adhere to.
We are a 18+ Guild, sorry please do not apply if you younger it always comes out. (good deal of us are 40+ with quite a few in the upper 50's.... and beyound)
If for any reason you feel you cant meet any of these requirements then I guess The Immortals would not be the best fit for you.
To the rest Welcome to your New MMO home.

Last few games to mention a few we were in:
TESO & WS, as The Immortals (both were very short runs)
PS2, as the Immortals (Myth)
GW2, as The Immortals (Myth)
Sw:toR, as The Immortals.
DC Universe, as The Immortals.
WaR, as The Immortals.
AoC, Broken Promise PvE & The Immortals PvP.
LoTRo, we were called Rohan Riders there, (we only use The Immortals name in PvP, as in some kind of world PvP).

We here to have a laugh, run raids....wipe ..kill all we see and maybe re-spawn together.....

To join us, we have a very short Application form, or just ask any member online to point you out to a guild officer!
Email Address
Nick Name or character name
Best Night To Play (So we can sort raids, PvX etc)
How I Heard About
Headset
Application Comments
Many thanks for reading
Nem (for The Immortals)
NOTE:
Please note we have swapped back to our Discord server, as Guilded was bought out by Roblex, they now want you to sign up to their site, not asking people to do that!

(how to kill a perfectly good VoIP, imo, the best one out there)
The Immortals
  • We Lived a Thousand Lives, United we Stand.
  • Recruitment

Comments

• NemesesNemeses Member
    edited April 2023
    Eventually got around to sorting this, I found the original guild recruitment post, it was showing up for some reason as a guest post, it’s still here floating about.

Will get the links sorted once I’m back on the PC, I’ve done this on the iPad, and it’s not so simple.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Count me in!
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited April 2023
    Got a few messages regards the English speaking bit.
    No we not only players from England..I would guess we around 30/40% from the UK, the rest are from all over the EU.

It’s just as a guild, we use English as the main language, if on VoIP, etc, though often, some people will make their own rooms to chat etc.

I have in my many years of playing MMO found the best guild communities, come from when it’s a mishmash of all countries, just adds, flavour and colour.

The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • MrDvMrDv Member
    Nemeses wrote: »
    The immortals membership, send us a message, we do not ever ninja invite ever!

Our VoIP (via guilded)
    (Links to be fixed)

Have you played MMO before you don't need to list them if you don't want, just nice to know what you know, don't let it worry you if you have never played one as it makes no difference to being accepted, its just nice for us to know what level you are.(in lots of ways newbies work out better than old vets ..er like me) :/

Web and VOIP:
    While we don't expect everyone to post stuff daily on our site, a intro would be nice for the other members to see who you are.
    We also expect all members to come onto our VOIP maybe not everyday, but certainly at sometime, and definitely for all Guild events! - Not having a Mic is not a factor so long as you can hear what is being said.

General:
    We don't have lots of hard & fast rules, but the few we do have we expect players to adhere to.
    We are a 18+ Guild, sorry please do not apply if you younger it always comes out. (good deal of us are 30+ with quite a few in the upper 40's.... and beyound)
    If for any reason you feel you cant meet any of these requirements then I guess The Immortals would not be the best fit for you.

WaR, as The Immortals.
    LoTRo, we were called Rohan Riders there, (we only use The Immortals name in PvP, as in some kind of world PvP).

We here to have a laugh, run raids....wipe ..kill all we see and maybe re-spawn together.....

To join us, we have a very short Application form, or just ask any member online to point you out to a guild officer!
    Email Address
    Best Night To Play (So we sort raids, PvX etc)
    How I Heard About
    Headset
    Application Comments
    Many thanks for reading
    Nem (for The Immortals)
    Nemeses wrote: »
    The immortals membership, send us a message, we do not ever ninja invite ever!

Our VoIP (via guilded)
    (Links to be fixed)

Web and VOIP:

General:
    We are a 18+ Guild, sorry please do not apply if you younger it always comes out. (good deal of us are 30+ with quite a few in the upper 40's.... and beyound)

WaR, as The Immortals.

Email Address
    Best Night To Play (So we sort raids, PvX etc)
    How I Heard About
    Headset
    Application Comments
    Many thanks for reading
    Nem (for The Immortals)

• MrDvMrDv Member
    Yo I want to join - can you add me discord ? I play all games you mention would be great be in active pvp/pve guild and I am 28
    My discord - Johnwick#9653
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited April 2023
    MrDv wrote: »
    Yo I want to join - can you add me discord ? I play all games you mention would be great be in active pvp/pve guild and I am 28
    My discord - Johnwick#9653

Hi m8, thanks for reply, we no longer use Discord, we have moved across to Guilded its a far superior voice app.
    Saying that we would be more than happy to have you join the band of misfits :dizzy:
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Nemeses!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!
  • Email Address: lee1clark@outlook.com
    Nick Name hellaina , Xzan , Xzanidu , Menzo are main names i use
    Best Night To Play Most
    How I Heard About just searching forums looking for a home
    Headset yes
    Application Comments ; have been playing mmo's for 20+ years very first mmo i played was Euro Mir Dragon server as part of Apex. have played or tried pretty much every mmo you have mentioned and more including WOW for 10 years where i was the lader of Dark Omen where we reached No 1 hord guild on our server and top 20 in Europe. i have always played a Tank and will continue to do so in Ashes. i am more of a pve style player enjoy dungeons raids ect and having that responsibility of protecting others being a tank. i have access to ALPHA 2 for ashes . i am not a reader or someone who goes deep into lore of games i much prefer to learn as i go and experience the game as someone who has just joined a new world not knowing what to expect or find . more than happy to help ppl when i know things but initially dont expect me to be a book of knowledge .

I am ofc following ashes and am more than happy to find a home for when the time comes to play live . untill that time i will probably just sit back watch and mind my own business and not get to involved with things to much .

if i sound like someone you guys wouldn't mind being part of your guild/clan then please send me any links info i need using my email above .

thanks for taking time to read
    Hell.gif?ex=66eaa530&is=66e953b0&hm=d4922799b90ae8fd50665fe7a6162352f07c0a4ec2b2303183a2de6f02037eca&
  • I’m older 🙈
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    Still waiting :s
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited May 6
    Still recruiting, so if you looking....
    Casual guild, no drama, no fuss!
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Hi, I am interested in joining your guild.
    I am 48 and from the UK and have played MMO's since the late 90's, starting with Neocron but over the years I have tried many others. Ashes is the first MMO that I have been really excited about for a long time!

I try to play as much as I can but do have some restrictions (I'm married to a non gamer)
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    Hi, I am interested in joining your guild.
    I am 48 and from the UK and have played MMO's since the late 90's, starting with Neocron but over the years I have tried many others. Ashes is the first MMO that I have been really excited about for a long time!

I try to play as much as I can but do have some restrictions (I'm married to a non gamer)

Hi, sorry for slow reply, long work day

You’d be more than welcome, though the wait could still be long

Cheers
    Nem
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    ;) Still waiting!
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • ;) Still waiting!
    Hellaina wrote: »
    Email Address: lee1clark@outlook.com
    Nick Name hellaina , Xzan , Xzanidu , Menzo are main names i use
    Best Night To Play Most
    How I Heard About just searching forums looking for a home
    Headset yes
    Application Comments ; have been playing mmo's for 20+ years very first mmo i played was Euro Mir Dragon server as part of Apex. have played or tried pretty much every mmo you have mentioned and more including WOW for 10 years where i was the lader of Dark Omen where we reached No 1 hord guild on our server and top 20 in Europe. i have always played a Tank and will continue to do so in Ashes. i am more of a pve style player enjoy dungeons raids ect and having that responsibility of protecting others being a tank. i have access to ALPHA 2 for ashes . i am not a reader or someone who goes deep into lore of games i much prefer to learn as i go and experience the game as someone who has just joined a new world not knowing what to expect or find . more than happy to help ppl when i know things but initially dont expect me to be a book of knowledge .

I am ofc following ashes and am more than happy to find a home for when the time comes to play live . untill that time i will probably just sit back watch and mind my own business and not get to involved with things to much .

if i sound like someone you guys wouldn't mind being part of your guild/clan then please send me any links info i need using my email above .

thanks for taking time to read

I noticed i said I'm older, and never said any thing after that :p, funny enough you sound quite a bit like me, I'm not a huge lore reader, play the game & learn as i go.
    I tend to player a healer as main then a tank, although of late, I think I prefer tanking, but will stick with a mains healer,..... how else do I get to wipe a raid :cold_sweat:

Anyway you'd be more than welcome to the guild, get the feeling for your post, you could fit in very well.
    Although from recent news it sounds still a long long way off! (why I'm so poor on these forums), I cant be assed with forum politics
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited August 23
    We set up a new Website, not sure, if its needed, but maybe for events, raid times etc, general get togethers in game (we do silly things like ride across entire map, why because we can!).

It would be nice if people looking to join the game, can apply there as well, give me a rough idea of numbers.

I have no idea how many of The old Immortals will return, we were a guild of about 60 players, that were quite tight knit, and another say 120/150 that flittered around the edges.

In most ways, we will be a brand new guild, with all positions open, for now, first and foremost we need, event/social officers.

The one thing we are is a very open guild, any new person joining, has as much weight and say as anyone else, including me, its the only way, we work, and if you watch some of our YouTube videos, you can see we worked very well.

(NB in LoTRo, we were called Rohan Riders).
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited August 24
    NOTE:
    Please note we have swapped back to our Discord server, as Guilded was bought out by Roblex, they now want you to sign up to their site, not asking people to do that!

(how to kill a perfectly good Voip, imo, the best one out there)
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • kazidekazide Member
    Email Address: mjdavis007@gmail.com
    Nick Name: Forum name is kazide, no fixed character name
    Best Night To Play: Friday through to Monday are best.
    How I Heard About: Search on the forums here. Although I have come across the guild in LotRO and in SWTOR
    Headset: yes
    Application Comment: Have loved MMOs ever since my first venture into them with SWG. Loved that game. Played a whole host of others including EQ2, GW2, TESO, LotRO, Rift, Archeage. I'm holding out hope that this will save the genre. It certainly looks good and want to find a good "home" with likeminded people. Whilst the social element doesn't make a game, it does enhance it to new levels of enjoyment. Ultimately grouping up and having a laugh with a few beers appeals. I have access to the upcoming alpha 2 from back in 2018 when I paid for one of the packs. Anyhow, this seems like a good fit for my personality, and dare I say, age. Thanks for reading.
  • kazide wrote: »
    Email Address: mjdavis007@gmail.com
    Nick Name: Forum name is kazide, no fixed character name
    Best Night To Play: Friday through to Monday are best.
    How I Heard About: Search on the forums here. Although I have come across the guild in LotRO and in SWTOR
    Headset: yes
    Application Comment: Have loved MMOs ever since my first venture into them with SWG. Loved that game. Played a whole host of others including EQ2, GW2, TESO, LotRO, Rift, Archeage. I'm holding out hope that this will save the genre. It certainly looks good and want to find a good "home" with likeminded people. Whilst the social element doesn't make a game, it does enhance it to new levels of enjoyment. Ultimately grouping up and having a laugh with a few beers appeals. I have access to the upcoming alpha 2 from back in 2018 when I paid for one of the packs. Anyhow, this seems like a good fit for my personality, and dare I say, age. Thanks for reading.

You and me both in the case of hoping this is a game that has years in it and not just weeks.
    MMO seem to forget social is king, its the one thing that keeps people coming back day after day, well of course the game play needs to be good.
    Most MMO's released these days start adding the big social aspects in later, when its already to late, and people are gone.

Anyway off my soapbox.

You'd be more than welcome, though its still a long way off!

Talking of LoTRo, I was going to go back, but my account is gone :'(
    Our Kin, is probably the oldest one in that game.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • TudorRebel wrote: »
    Count me in!

Counted! bring cake!
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited September 11
    Well I bit the bullet and bought the $120 alpha package (£95).
    Our First Wave Bundle will allow access to our Alpha Two test, starting Friday, November 8, 2024, continuing to subsequent test phases! Purchasing this bundle will grant you the following items:

Access to future Alpha Two test phase starting Friday, November 8, 2024, continuing to subsequent test phases
    Access to future Beta One test phase
    Access to future Beta Two test phase
    1 month of game time ($15 Value)
    $15 Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
    Purchase ends Friday, November 1, 2024 at 11:00 AM Pacific or until supplies last.
    We will see I guess!
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Just a thought, got it from a thread posted here actually

What are people's Node & Biome preferences?

Node Types in Ashes of Creation:
    1. Economic Node – Trade and Merchant Focuses
    2. Military Node – Combat and Class Training Focus
    3. Scientific Node – Artisan and Construction Focuses
    4. Divine Node – Faith, Skill, and Equipment Augment Focuses

A good read:
    Ashes of Creation: The Definitive Guide

Please give some indication of what you would like, I have my preference, but will go with the majority!
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment