Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How do I play again?

soronesorone Member
edited January 2022 in Support & FAQ
I bought into the game in June 2018. After a few abortive attempts at play I set it aside and continued with a different MMO I'd been playing for many years and sort of forgot about AoC. PVP was the focus at the time and after several swift and painful deaths (I am more focused on PVE vs PVP) the fun wasn't there. I figured I'd try later and see where we fit together. Well, more time than anticipated has passed, and I'd like to rejoin play. Only I do not know how. My user name & PW are recognized in the website, but not by game log in. Any suggestions? If redownloading is appropriate, where from? Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The game is currently still in alpha and not available for play.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    You probably played Apocalypse. Apocalypse was taken down in March 2020. There is no way to play Apocalypse or the MMORPG at the moment.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    There's currently no playtest happening - thus you can't log into the launcher.
    If you have A1 access, you can link your IS and discord accounts to get access to the testing channels in discord: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500009851702

We currently don't have any dates for further spot tests or the Alpha2, so keep an eye on the news channels to get notified as soon as those get shared!

I'm going ahead and closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.