Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can we bring back polls to the forum?

GeronimoGeronimo Member
edited February 2022 in Support & FAQ
Can we bring back polls to the forum? It seems like they used to be a thing.

Searching the word "poll" returns 2045 different threads. It is obviously something we like to do around here.

If someone brings up a yes/no/vote type topic that has already been expressed 100 times we can just direct them to the poll where they can make their opinions known.

They wouldn't have to create a whole new post about it.

It would cut down an insane amount of noise if we could simply poll these things.

I know Intrepid may not implement the poll results (it is a business and not a democracy), I still think it will be useful for Intrepid to have that type of feedback in a succinct package however. I imagine that there will also be scenarios when Intrepid will want to initiate a poll themselves in the coming years, to get a feel for what the potential users think. What better platform for it then here?

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    There's currently no such feature planned as far as I'm aware. I suggest that you use third-party poll sites in the meantime :)

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have other questions/suggestions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.