Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Password Change

RahlSinghRahlSingh Member
edited February 2022 in Support & FAQ
Is there a reason for no direct password change even with 2FA available. I have been trying to change password for several months now. But, I get a link to change and its expired already and then the next reset email does not arrive for a whole day. Having a direct password change in website interface would be useful espeically if i am already logged in using 2FA

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It combats those who sell grey market accounts and other forms of RMT. If you need a password change for your base account, file a customer service ticket and they will take you through their steps.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    If resetting your password here doesn't work, please submit a support ticket here.

I'm going ahead and closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.