Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] The Federation | PVX | 18+ | 1500 Member Community LFM for Alpha 2 and Betas!

2»

Comments

• Options
    We launched an Alpha 2 launch date pool! You and all Fed members are more than welcome to join in on the fun! Rules are pinned in our public AoC channel on Discord!

Fancy. I'll jump in on that just for funsies.
  • Options
    I'm betting on fall/winter '22 alpha two (positive vibes, lol)
  • Options
    So, I just discovered Ashes of Creation, and it looks great. But seems there is not a lot of info on it.

Is it playable? If so, where?

Looks like they are selling items that can be used in the game, or is that just for future content?
  • Options
    FEDChurchFEDChurch Member
    edited April 2022
    DrMotley wrote: »
    So, I just discovered Ashes of Creation, and it looks great. But seems there is not a lot of info on it.

Is it playable? If so, where?

Looks like they are selling items that can be used in the game, or is that just for future content?

Yea for future content. You can buy into alpha 2 via the shop, but it hasn't been announced yet.
  • Options
    <3
  • Options
    Easter, and we looking for potential badasses in our eggs.
  • Options
    Still looking for glorious people
  • Options
    End of april... hoping for alpha 2 news, friends!
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    <3
  • Options
    WizzyMcNastyWizzyMcNasty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I was scrolling through some of my saved New World images and thought I’d share a lovely snippet with you! 81f5nusuwgtz.jpeg

• Options
    WizzyMcNastyWizzyMcNasty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Also found this neighborly picture wish I had more.
    ix93ibvqwu5u.jpeg

As impressive as The Federation’s ability to dominate the server at launch was. To this day I still wonder how you single handedly ended up owning I think it was Brightwood right after launch when the owning company imploded. They just gave it to you?
  • Options
    Also found this neighborly picture wish I had more.
    ix93ibvqwu5u.jpeg

As impressive as The Federation’s ability to dominate the server at launch was. To this day I still wonder how you single handedly ended up owning I think it was Brightwood right after launch when the owning company imploded. They just gave it to you?

LOL, clever politics.
  • Options
    Always looking for quality adults!
  • Options
    <3
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    always looking for good people!
  • Options
    still looking
  • Options
    fed or dead
  • Options
    killing pixels with good people... what it is about
  • Options
    always looking
  • Options
    Is this guild Star Trek related? I've only seen a little bit of Next Generation.

I do like the idea of a guild full of older gamers like myself.