Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Upgrading Kickstarter Package

HasilHasil Member, Settler, Kickstarter
edited February 2022 in Support & FAQ
I backed AOC during the Kickstarter campaign at the settler level. I'd like to now buy the $250 package to get Alpha 2 access, when it happens.

There's discussion here about upgrading packages to a higher tier:

https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026015734-What-is-included-with-my-Kickstarter-Summer-Package-

But when I use the link to go to the store, I can add the Voyager Pre-Order Package to my cart, but I don't seem to get credit for my kickstarter purchase price. So is it possible to upgrade your package at this point?

Or if not, will the free subscription months from my kickstarter purchase (2) be added to the free time from my Voyager Pre-Order Package (6) for a total of 8 months free game time?

Any information on how upgrading works at this point is appreciated - thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Are you sure your kickstarter package is associated/attached to your account?

If it was and you were a kickstarter, I think you should have a role that says you are.
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Make sure you have redeemed your Kickstarter code. If you haven't, check your mails and also the spam folder for the message with the code.
    If you already applied the code and the packs are still not showing in the shop, please open a ticket here.

I'm moving this thread to the Support section and close it, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.