Greetings, glorious testers!

Check out Alpha Two Announcements here to see the latest news on Alpha Two.
Check out general Announcements here to see the latest news on Ashes of Creation & Intrepid Studios.

To get the quickest updates regarding Alpha Two, connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts here.

March artwork

Hehe, this one's pretty funky:
800px-FMyJooPXwAUVjpQ.jpeg
This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s

Comments

• I wont lie, I really like it
  • daveywaveydaveywavey Member, Alpha Two
    I can just imagine the beginnings of a little settlement starting to form in the grassy area under the statues. A few tents, some wooden buildings. It's going to be awesome.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • I like the idea of the Dunir having some spaces really integrated in the mountain! The idea that the raw materials they can take advantage of being a point of motivation for colonising in these kinds of spaces is pretty awesome. Also the clouds are at eye level implying we might be pretty high up already!

Also also, awesome Dunir statues.
  • TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Member, Alpha Two
    Looks like a "bridge-boss", to me; You don't know in walking over it that you'll be making it all the way to the other side, without it collapsing!

• JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Someone was playing elden ring when coming up with this composition.
    Node coffers: Single Payer Capitalism in action
  • CawwCaww Member, Alpha Two
    looking forward to actual screen shots as they get ready for the persistent
  • ShoelidShoelid Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    This one's probably my favorite. It gives a feeling of ancient history and world shaping nations long since forgotten. I think that feeling is super important in making a fantasy world feel exciting and 'real'.
  • Did you draw that yourself? O_O
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Is this months forums background art.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • SpuriusSpurius Member
    edited March 2022
    Oh. Me stoopid. :)
  • CROW3CROW3 Member, Alpha Two
    I dig it. Who built those bridges? How long ago? Where do they go? What’s beneath them?

Lore abounds.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    It's pretty well known Elves live under bridges!
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Reminds me of a putt putt golf course...

I don't like putt putt golf, but I do like it for some reason.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.