Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Do I need to Do anything yet?

BonegrinBonegrin Member
edited March 2022 in Support & FAQ
I saw in another post about someone redeeming a code. I purchased the voyager pack in november and have also purchased some mounts, skins along the way in these past few months. Do I have to do anything with those yet? Or do I wait until alpha comes out THEN put in the codes etc? I am not sure if I should be doing anything other than letting everything sit in my inventory.

Comments

• Options
    ....Find something to complain about?

Lol - no, just kidding. No , you don't need to do anything with the codes until launch. Some people are able to redeem codes they've gotten through means other than buying them, to make it as if they'd bought them. I know participation in the charity live-streams offered such an opportunity.

In the meantime, read through and speak up about what you like/don't like. The devs really do keep an eye on the forums as the best place to collect and review would-be player-feedback!

• Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Purchasing a pack/cosmetics through the store automatically ties those to your account - so there's no need to enter any codes.
    Only folks who have purchased a pack on Kickstarter will have to enter their KS code in order to apply their perks to their account.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.