World Map

Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
Not that I don't like the world map, but when are we going to get a more updated one? I mean the Inkarnate one we have is cool and all, but when do we get to see a revamped one from the wonderful art team?

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    My guess is launch day. or after depending on if we get to see it or have to open it up as we explore.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • McShaveMcShave Member, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I don't know if we ever will get a more updated world map. The world is supposedly very large and you are not supposed to travel across the whole of Vera regularly, but focus more on your node's ZOI/ parent node's ZOI/ castle region.
  • MrWorldwide45MrWorldwide45 Member, Alpha Two
    You'll probably be able to see whatever map they've implemented during the beta. It may have to be pieced together from multiple players because of the fog of war though.
    0n1r4knbcjkg.png
  • The team is still constantly working on the world map!

In case you didn't see it, check out the concept art and ideas behind one of the Biomes, the Riverlands (Riverlands is the ancestral home of the Aela and is the present-day home of the Kaelar) from our February Development Livestream! ^_^
    community_management.gif
  • VeeshanVeeshan Member, Alpha Two
    Balrog21 wrote: »
    Not that I don't like the world map, but when are we going to get a more updated one? I mean the Inkarnate one we have is cool and all, but when do we get to see a revamped one from the wonderful art team?

I hope they dont tbh

There a beauty in going into a game blind which use to be how thing were way back in the day 20 year or so ago but not a days they tell you everything before a game comes out which kinda sucks, i hope they keep alot of things secret or atleast not give every single thing away so there some mystery in the game on release still.

Having mob location get scambled before release so people cant find the best farm spot of where all world bosses are would be cool for example so people need to refind the pve aspect of the game they can have mobs in game for testing but swap there location a couple week to where they should be before release for example