Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Secrets of Shadeglen

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited April 2022 in Announcements
monthly_cosmetics_1920---Voyager-Plus---Background.jpg

Ancient secrets lurk in the shadows of trees older than history. On Verra, those old roots sprawl into the dirt, and through them draw up great reservoirs of essence. They transform the woods, making them tenacious. Fey creatures in their depths ally with the woodlands - stalking, hunting and feeding upon the misfortunate souls that wander too deep and linger too long.

The Secrets of Shadeglen cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from March 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until April 6, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Unbreakable Bonds addons will be removed on March 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2022-03-08-secrets-of-shadeglen
community_management.gif

Comments

• Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited March 2022
    Hahaha, the squidgy potato! :D:)

Yep, you've done well this month.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    ... au gratin.
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    its so adorable haha
    Signature-member.gif?ex=662c6fb5&is=662b1e35&hm=744ebdac6f48ada39a67db749760a28b2b88b3514a4acd22e07fd49b24821760&
  • Options
    im excited
  • Options
    AshlynmaeAshlynmae Member, Intrepid Pack
    Count me in for all these cool forest items/creatures. I adore the narrative that you have weaved to go along with them too. Lots of <3
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Potato pet is awesome!
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Anyone who doesn't buy 'Spud' is gonna wish they had!
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    I noticed some people on Discord wondering what the size of the transport (boat, in this case) cosmetic is.

For this particular boat, it is most likely to be a small personal transport. So the intention is 1-3 players to man this vessel. Hope that may answer future questions!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Very cool art, captures natural forms shaped by the Py'rai really well. Very keen to see the round table for these. Perhaps these will be more models that will change with the seasons being natural? Tho I feel adding that to all Py'rai models is a lot of extra work.

And my usual request, please can we have a dragon themed set, black with green highlights haha, perhaps Ren'Kai seeing as they descended from Dragons as Steven hinted at in the last live stream haha.
  • Options
    the idea of the potato is funny and I can see why some might want it... but it doesn't really seem to fit the rest of the set imo.
  • Options
    YetiiYetii Member
    You guys are being very creative with the sprites. Im really loving this
  • Options
    I would like to see a special event (like during Halloween) where those potatoes start appearing all around Verra attacking everyone and players would have to get rid of them and defeat their giant potato leader. :D
  • Options
    the idea of the potato is funny and I can see why some might want it... but it doesn't really seem to fit the rest of the set imo.

What I take from your comment is that you want a full potato-themed set?
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

What I take from your comment is that you want a full potato-themed set?

Not quite what I meant... but sure, that works. 8P
  • Options
    MhaksMhaks Member
    Nice house
    Ceci n'est pas une signature !
  • Options
    DeeBeeDeeBee Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Po-ta-toes! Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew!

No joke am getting one
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fnhcrgri7scqf53yhgic6kfzhvnk9oronhq7tg7n2&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Options
    Lailesh1Lailesh1 Moderator, Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I like the House and the Accessoire
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Lailesh1 wrote: »
    I like the House and the Accessoire

And the potato.

AND THE POTATO.......

giphy.gif
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you for another, greener Py'Rai costume. I got the costume and the tree. I love the subtle pinks but of course, green remains my favourite colour ^^

Thank you for your work.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif