Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Tulnar arise, and hither to thy message.

OverlordJokerOverlordJoker Member
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
I've been reading through forums, and comments on other sites. I won't say most, but I shall say that their are many. Many who's blood lust for that of un-aliving those of us who dare choose, and main a tulnar. If I must, I will become the guardian of the Tulnar Race. Even if it means becoming corrupted, and maxing out that corruption. I would say let those smooth skins have their surface, and let us turn the Underworld into a nearly impregnable fortress too all that crosses us the wrong way. We are the ones who stayed in Verra unlike the smooth skins who ancestors escaped through portals. We Tulnars have rights over all of Verra for it was always our home, for we never left. For the Tulnar!!! For the Horde!!!

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We Tulnar will push the invaders back through the portals or bury them.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options

If you bury the portals, there's nowhere for you to push us! :p
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    *random guttural Tulnar nonsense*

giphy.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »

If you bury the portals, there's nowhere for you to push us! :p

After your all gone.that way you can't come back!
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Tulnars turning into the warlike race before the game come out???

Sure lets murder all those one the surface unite Tulnars we shal kill all those invaders :D
  • Options
    GoalidGoalid Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We are the ones who stayed in Verra unlike the smooth skins who ancestors escaped through portals. We Tulnars have rights over all of Verra for it was always our home, for we never left. For the Tulnar!!! For the Horde!!!

You creatures, whose ancestors mated with beasts, who cower beneath the surface never to see sunlight, dare to challenge our ancestral claim to the surface?! Nay, all of Verra is ours to claim as we are the ones the Seven chose to give passage to. We are the ones who remain faithful to the Gods while you worship rocks and pervert the very nature of your being with rats, rabbits and lizards.
    bRVL6TR.png

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Goalid wrote: »
    We are the ones who stayed in Verra unlike the smooth skins who ancestors escaped through portals. We Tulnars have rights over all of Verra for it was always our home, for we never left. For the Tulnar!!! For the Horde!!!

You creatures, whose ancestors mated with beasts, who cower beneath the surface never to see sunlight, dare to challenge our ancestral claim to the surface?! Nay, all of Verra is ours to claim as we are the ones the Seven chose to give passage to. We are the ones who remain faithful to the Gods while you worship rocks and pervert the very nature of your being with rats, rabbits and lizards.

You abandoned Verra and the seven while they gave us sanctuary. We were the faithful ones, you are just the fair weather fans.
  • Options
    The Tulnar are the true children of Verra. You all ran when She needed you most. The Seven ushered you all out because they knew you were too soft
  • Options
    GoalidGoalid Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    As if life on Sanctus was some luxury, we were stripped of the magic that we had relied on for centuries! You all ran as well, hiding from the corruption, pretending that the caverns beneath the dirt were the place you had long called home. But that was the surface. And now we have returned to Verra as you have risen from the soil, and we hear such nonsense about your claim to it over our own? That we are invaders? No, we only seek the same home and the same history.
    bRVL6TR.png