Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes Of Creation in 2022 - How to control a Node? [PART 2 of the Node Series]

xti9eyk2up7a.png

This video is a breakdown of "How to Control A Node in Ashes of Creation in 2022". In the video, I explain what are the types of node governments? What are patron guilds? What leadership powers do you have when you are in power? What are the benefits when you are a patron guild? How do you elect people? What are Mayors and what do they do? Will these systems be in place for Alpha 2? How will all of this affect PvP? Is this the MMORPG for me?

This is a two-part video with the first part covering basic information on the node system in Ashes of Creation where as this one goes more into the politics of the governments and guilds.
Follow the series along as I dive deep into all the core systems that have been revealed in Ashes Of Creation Alpha 1 and in Pre-Alpha and get some of the answers to your questions.

Any feedback would be appreciated in the youtube comment section I always try to get back in touch as soon as possible! And if you enjoy the video don't forget to subscribe for future ashes content and drop a like. :)

If you are looking for a Guild for Ashes of Creation why not jump into our discord and get to know us?
Or refer back to our recruitment post.

Comments