Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ColorBlind Color Wheel Please

This is for one of my good friends that struggles with this. Multiple times in different games from MMO’s to FPS’s that they have a colorblind mode for the different types BUT sometimes they are either poorly designed or just don’t help out from what we talk about. PLEASE not just for my friend but others out there make the colorblind settings freely adjustable along with the default ones for those that it actually works for. I hope this reaches the game and so far I’m super excited for the future. I just want my friend to be able to see certain names, spells, attacks, and whatever else you throw at us. Keep up the good work! If this has been talked about or touched on sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

• Options
    +1 for accessibility :)
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Already planned for as Steven is also red/green color blind.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    I'm glad this has been brought up. Two of my friends are red/green colour blind but both to different degrees.

The one size fits all colour blind option has caused many issues for them in games.
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Was some time back was asked during a live stream. (Halfway down the page.)

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/User_interface

Accessibility settings

There will be settings to aid colorblind players.[135][136]

User interface elements will utilize textures and icons distinguish them, in addition to color.[135]
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    LewiLewi Member
    Okay cool thank you everyone!