Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Hair style suggestions]

Hi AoC team and fans,

While I was watching the recent community update which showcased the character creator, I noticed that the hairstyles that have been implemented thus far have very good taste, seemingly attempting to avoid the standard hairstyle templates which are usually found in character creators.

I am sure the team is hard at work and has a slew of hairstyles to add to the game, but I would like to suggest at least one:

006avlsod9m7.jpg

psr5rx6zhlvr.jpg

sc11homejbbs.jpg

kiny7ocfw0cx.jpg

ds98eya31cxl.jpg

jnuoq3uuvxmn.jpg

s4ows00rl5xk.jpg

For length, the long end of the slider could be the above example, while the short end of the slider could be a two block hairstyle slicked back without any bun:

x5tv7jvtlico.jpg

9ml6ixdjca9b.jpg

Perhaps beard styles can include some viking style, think Game of Thrones: beard rings, loose & fat braids, etc.

I hope I've contributed some positive feedback. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to playing this game!

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Nice. Ill post when I go home. This needs to become a megathread
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    It’s called an undercut, and totally agree (it’s been my haircut for a few years). The good news is that I’ve seen more and more games offer this style as an option.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    The Skyrim mod Apachii Hair Styles is a decent trove for ideas (both ladies and men).

Just start scrolling the picture wheel near the top of the page -- LINK:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah, love the versatility. In my personal adventures (my actual head). I've had shaved head, long hair, short hair, curled hair, undercut hair and spiked hair.

What I loved about the undercut long is the fact it incorporates shaves and length. Beautiful in the summer rain, cool head and moist hair.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Ok so here is what I'd like to see from Intrepid in addition to those two that alrdy part of the options:

ivi5lioj5c16.png
    hkhxygi6dv9c.jpg
    ho32b0iv1zmb.jpg
    utrq0dq7betj.jpg
    itgnbwi9yj00.png

0jaa86lyu4io.jpg
    cl97grbv4fi5.jpg
    ewtrcmv2j3t3.png
    hqakg37n5dll.jpg
    bgo74chbb6zs.jpg
    viophglb48ls.jpg

• Options
    047zjhcq00j7.png
  • Options
    Lots of options for having hair up, plus some longer braided options would be good

stb9a4w5bpnr.png48i9o3m9n6wm.pngs5do7ix298wa.pngw4qz8p3nje3n.pngsgxsocoezr11.png