Greetings, glorious testers!

Check out Alpha Two Announcements here to see the latest news on Alpha Two.
Check out general Announcements here to see the latest news on Ashes of Creation & Intrepid Studios.

To get the quickest updates regarding Alpha Two, connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts here.

Inclusiveness

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
Friends and frenemies: I am Skafftaruss. An advocate and constructive critic of Intrepid and Ashes. I was not invited to play in the intimate and delicate 'in-between play' now going on. When I say WE, I mean all the community. When some say WE, they mean 'trusted' individuals. I put this plainly, as a part-time player, please include me as WE. In my opinion, it is a better test for plug and play tech for newbies. What are your thoughts? Best regards, Skaff.

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    What?
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • DeliaszDeliasz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Even if there are some tests goingcon, WE have to wait to be invited. Don't trust nobody 😎
    Time goes fast. Time is a speed freak :D
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    edited April 2022
    Is Skrantabulous inviting us to be intimate and delicately play with his "in-between"?

I think we need an adult in here.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • ShoelidShoelid Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    ???
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I don't think this is gonna work, Skaff.

Hhak63P.png
  • AlmostDeadAlmostDead Member, Alpha Two
    Psycho-babble.

Back to your hole.

Those are my thoughts.
  • This content has been removed.
  • edited April 2022
    This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.