Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Stealth mode advices - animations

LineagerLineager Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Stealth mode may have several animations of the transition to invisibility.
For example,
1. You press the stealth button and the character collects daggers on his chest with a cross and disappears into invisibilaty mode or any other movement - there must be several movements for a variety of performance. They should change/choose randomly every time we use Stealth.

Like a second example for Legendary outfits (skins).

2. You press the button and the character, having the legendary hooded (headgear) outfit, throws the hood over his head and becomes invisible. What would bring different animations to the legendary outfits, not for all sure.

Comments

• Options
    Happymeal2415Happymeal2415 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Stealth will not be invisibility in ashes. Although i do like your idea of multiple transitions
  • Options
    Stealth will not be invisibility in ashes. Although i do like your idea of multiple transitions

Steven said, that Stealth not will give 100% invisibility, in some kind of situations skills/archetypes can break your Stealth or enemy can see you through Stealth. Here is little bit info: https://youtu.be/kMpvFgzuU64?t=4347
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    I like the art of it.
    I wish more games focused on things like that rather than having NON VISIBLE stats like:
    Physical dmg
    Crit rate
    Crit dmg boost
    Penetration
    Slash dmg
    Pierce dmg
    Blunt dmg
    Bleed dmg
    Poison dmg
    Disease dmg
    Fairycrap dmg
    Dot dmg
    Max stamina boosting dmg output
    Max mp boosting max dmg output
    Stamina regen
    Stamina cost reduction
    Mp regen
    Mp cost reduction
    P. Defence
    Critical defence
    Dot defence
    Pierce defence
    Slash defence
    Blunt defence
    Left side blunt defence
    Right side blunt defence

I wish more games would focus on active abilities rather than "play as you want , but rly only a handful of skills matter in the whole game, and you will use those skills or lose"

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Ashes bring a lot of new mechanics into MMORPG world. So we can hope they will add a lot of small mechanics like that. I'm playing MMORPGs since 2005 and wanna see something new. So AoC is right place for this:)