Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Ashen Forge: Episode 61 - Origins

FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited May 2022 in Community Creations
Watch Episode 61 - Origins

In this lore dedicated episode we discuss the creation of the four parent races and their sub races, the origins of The Toren, Sanctus, sending our souls to new planes and what does evil mean?

So far my favorite lore discussion has been the Toren. I am very intrigued to learn where they came from, being described as half-elves. I also hope that one day our characters will be able to revisit Sanctus.

We are live every Sunday at 9PM Eastern / 6PM Pacific at www.twitch.tv/theoryforge

https://youtu.be/rOUGB2548ck

The Ashen Forge is a livestream covering Ashes of Creation news and opinion that has been running since in May 2017. The hosts are Dygz, Neurotoxin, and Fantmx all who have been playing mmos for nearly 20 years. We originally started our show Theoryforge in 2014 with coverage of EverQuest Next and are looking forward to Ashes and the evolution of mmos.

The Ashen Forge Playlist

Discord
Twitter
Twitch