Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mobs, mounts and color changes

XixuanXixuan Member
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
According to the weather stream we have now seen how mob colors will change to reflect the season, i am wondering if this will affect mounts, will their colors be static or change with the season? Also would this affect mounts from the cash shop?

I think it would be cool if you acquire a mount during the winter for example, it would keep its color even if the season changes to create more diversity among players.

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    edited May 2022
    Yes, we've already seen a video where they show a mount change its visuals through the seasons. I forget which stream it was in, but it was a tortoise with a tree on top of it and the tree changed.

Ah, it was this stream and it was more about day/night cycle and weather, but the concept is the same. And iirc Kirin from the stream are also mounts and I don't think your mount would somehow not work with seasons while all the mobs do.