Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

WOW

AsraielAsraiel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Simply WOW!!!
Very nice progress and very very good job on the development so far.

The more i get emazed by the grafic and details the more my Eagleeye opens up to find missing things.
the tiny things that would make it more perfect. like on the cinematic at the start where it is raining but the close by watersurface remains smooth, which destroys the illusion the moment you see it. or when its is winter and the water doesnt froze up so you could walk over it or river and lake edges aint frozen or the missing icicles at ruins or buildings. wind that seems only to origin from one direction and does not change directing seen in the snowfalling allways from left to right never the otherway around.

animals and mobs may need a route optimazation so that they do not move zikzak from a to b to c and turn instandly on the spot more that they walk a small turn to the new direction. Flocking was mentioned in a Q&A however having actual flocks of animals that move around the land of verra (like bisons did in USA) would be a nice feature, or seeing baby animals during spring season when the populations grows. seeing the tails and manes also getting effected by the wind and weather.

one thing that pops up in my mind on hearing that gatherebles like plants have the need to be harvested at specific seasons and should then be transported to sell the best kinda let me think that theres the idea of spoilage to certain goods so that after the harvest time is vital as well and you can not bunker up goods and wait for better prices. would definetly add dinamics to the game maybe even to the depts that potions also do spoil and getting less or the oposit like vine more effective.

Seasons should effect spells and stuff was mentioned but would also be nice to enlarge that also physic of players and maybe of animals does get effected on temperature and that maybe in certain seasons some spells or skills could have a rng based side effect like a fireattack spreding into a aoe wildfire that also dmgs allys.

but as steven mentioned at the start of the stream: a game that looks great but lacks conten doest do well, a game that has good and enouth content and lacks graphic does do better. I seen a lot of grafic and i hope that once it will be released i doesnt need to have the non plus ultra on graficcard and pc that is avaieble on the market to play the game in decent grafic configuration. and i hope to see more content related thing on the upcoming stream. see steaven using a new skill one i didnt had in alpha one and there was a lot of diffrent skilltrees: character, guild, religion, weapon, armor, juwelery and so on that gave additional skills and or augmentations seeing a bit of those improvements would be nice to see.

Long Text short
Very Good Work Intrepid keep me WOWing some more
my Eagleeye is redy to point out the missing or still in work things

Regards Asraiel