Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Question regarding Enermy AI system, Animal husbandry and necromancy

Regarding the Enermy AI system, is there going to be a system where players can befriend Enermy npc's and trigger some world events and work along side them, and if thats the case to what extent?
As for animal husbandry and necromancy, how many battle pets/mounts can one individual have.. As in can I have an army of pocket buffalo's or any abomination I create, and is there a possibility that if in any case your battle mount/pet dies can I resurrect it using my necro abilities as an undead battle pet with the same level..and that does apply to seige beats and dragons? Don't worry guys I'm just a humble py'rai seeking to wipe out every race for the sake of mother nature to recover, nothing personal

Comments

• NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    These are all very specific questions.

In an answer to all of them; probably not, but maybe something similar.

For example, there will be large scale events - but it is unlikely there will be that "befriend Enermy npc" stage to them.